https://crm.sportlife.ua/admin/customorder/ochered/73696/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Try passing closed=1
23.08.2021, 21:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Passed closed=1
But the call status has not changed
It seems that the problem is only with outgoing calls.
By the way, when there is an outgoing call, it says in the pop-up window that the call is incoming, although it is clearly visible that the status of the call is OUTGOING
24.08.2021, 14:10

What's on the task?
When will you fix it?
06.09.2021, 13:51

Andrew
PM Digital Transformation
Client wrote:
Passed closed=1
By the way, when there is an outgoing call, it says in the pop-up window that the call is incoming, although it is clearly visible that the status of the call is OUTGOING

when the call status is OUTGOING, you must swap from and to. Those. who is calling and who.
Please provide an example of 2 requests that you make to open and close a call. I will execute them at home and see why the call is not closed. Thank you.
10.09.2021, 10:19

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

Andrew
PM Digital Transformation
Client wrote:
Passed closed=1

when the call status is OUTGOING, you must swap from and to. Those. who is calling and who.
Please provide an example of 2 requests that you make to open and close a call. I will execute them at home and see why the call is not closed. Thank you.

What does swapping mean? Swap relative to what?
If this is an outgoing call, then caller is the number of the employee, and callee is the number of the client.
10.09.2021, 12:39

then in theory you are doing everything right. Give me 2 examples of a request - to create a call and to end so that I can see the window under the user and see what's wrong.
24.09.2021, 12:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment