1b.app
Link copied -

Import products from XML

Good afternoon, I set up product automation for hourly updates. But the problem is that after the hourly crown, the system pulls only the first product. If anyone knows what could be the problem, please let me know.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I see that you have incorrectly configured field tag names.
For example, you specified the name of the product as "vendor name", although this is not possible - name is an attribute of the vendor tag - in which case you need to specify the path to the name as vendor/name and check the box "Is this an attribute?"
Actually reconfigure the settings of the action correctly and check the correctness of the import.
02.04.2021, 15:46
Original comment available on version: ru

after I fixed it, I pulled up 6 products (maybe I can contact you somehow? so that I can share the screen
02.04.2021, 16:46

You also specify the setting "Product ID (from your system)" - why, if you do not have products in the system with the corresponding IDs?
It would be more logical to write them to an external ID and search for it.
At the same time, you specified the path to the ID - offer / id, although you just have the id attribute - that's all the products and does not find, because it is set and tries to find a product without an id
02.04.2021, 18:27

UVAGA! PARTY nalashtuvannya diї
XML PATH (path by tags) to categories is not correct!
Can you please explain to me what to write where. I got confused with these ids at all (( I need it to create products with ids as in the xml file and constantly update the products when checking by id, to which attribute then do I need to set the ID and in what form?
02.04.2021, 19:23

The system will not create products with the same IDs - use this ID as an external ID and search for it. I think it will be the best option in this case.
If you want us to fully customize the action instead of you - it will cost as much as 2 hours of refinement.
05.04.2021, 16:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment