1b.app
Link copied -

when editing goods, I often blame 500 pardon video I add

Answers:

This is due to the fact that the minute or hour cron locks the product table and at this moment saving is not available
I see the solution here
1. Transfer price recalculation to a separate script once an hour
2. reduce the number of configured automation actions and do not run them when recalculating prices (this setting already exists)
16.02.2021, 15:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Максим
Тзов Екомора
So you care that the problem is in the settings, and not in the program itself? If we change the fix, then we won’t have these problems anymore? Give you a guarantee that this problem will not happen again after changing the patch? And if it’s necessary to change our nutrition, then write out more in detail, as if you need to change the data of the process yourself?
16.02.2021, 18:27
macik9157@gmail.com Original comment available on version: ru

Chirkov Maxim
Tzov Ekomora wrote:
So you care that the problem is in the settings, and not in the program itself? If we change the fix, then we won’t have these problems anymore? Give you a guarantee that this problem will not happen again after changing the patch? And if it’s necessary to change our nutrition, then write out more in detail, as if you need to change the data of the process yourself?

I have no reason to give any guarantees
i can just give you some advice
this is a forum - an open resource where I give an answer as I see fit, and this is your decision to accept it or not.
Try disabling actions for products for 1 day and work with saving products
16.02.2021, 21:57

In this thread https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/server-installation/7014-nekorektna-robota-hvi... we decide how to refuse to recalculate kroon prices. By solving this issue - the current topic will be automatically resolved.
16.02.2021, 23:22
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment