1b.app
Link copied -

clearing orders

Hello, there was a desire to clean the box using this application. Got a question:
If I delete old orders, then:
1) Are the contacts associated with them deleted?
2) What will happen to the records, such as postings, write-offs, payments, that are associated with this order?
3) How is the recalculation, for example, now I have 17 thousand entities, 10 days after payment, I cleaned up to 5 thousand. How will I pay for 17 or 5 or something in between?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. no
2. will not touch them
3. you will pay the last price at the time of the billing date, that is, if you clean before the billing date, then you will pay, for example, for 5 thousand
12.04.2023, 23:47
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
1. no
2. will not touch them
3. you will pay the last price at the time of the billing date, that is, if you clean before the billing date, then you will pay, for example, for 5 thousand

Well, for example, I had 40 lamps in my arrival on 01.03, in 20 days I sold 20 lamps, the total balance is 20. If I delete orders with these 20 lamps, will they return to my arrival and I will not have 40 lamps again ?
Is it possible to make a backup before deleting or is it not possible?
13.04.2023, 01:07

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:
Well, for example, I had 40 lamps in my arrival on 01.03, in 20 days I sold 20 lamps, the total balance is 20. If I delete orders with these 20 lamps, will they return to my arrival and I will not have 40 lamps again ?

if you clear deleted data then there will be 20 lamps

a copy is made every day automatically for the last day
13.04.2023, 18:41

Абашин Александр Андреевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

It turned out that this program is paid 0_0 for $ 39 per month. Then what is its meaning? What other options are there to reduce the cost of a boxing subscription fee, how to delete old data that is not needed?
19.04.2023, 10:51

It turned out that this program is paid 0_0 for $ 39 per month. Then what is its meaning? What other options are there to reduce the cost of a boxing subscription fee, how to delete old data that is not needed?

this is so that users do not cheat
because you can clean the order history every month, for example, and use it forever for free, and the company has to pay for the servers of this user and maintenance - it’s not entirely fair, is it?
28.05.2023, 17:16

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

yes, but on the other hand, why should I drag luggage that I can’t remove and I don’t want to pay for it. Remove free essences for those who use this program, recalculate the number every day. There are many options, if there is a desire
29.05.2023, 13:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment