1b.app
Link copied -

In MP I try to follow the link in the description of the process to the knowledge base and do not go

Answers:

Hello. As far as I remember, there is no knowledge base in the mobile application. Links to the knowledge base of the desktop version should not work there (this is a third-party link for the application in general)
14.09.2020, 10:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello. As far as I remember, there is no knowledge base in the mobile application. Links to the knowledge base of the desktop version should not work there (this is a third-party link for the application in general)

Hello
1. You are mistaken, it is there https://baza.cn.ua/mb/#/standards what do you say?
2. If there is no functionality, why then does it not translate by reference to the resource where the link leads?
14.09.2020, 11:51

1. So I forgot
2. You/the system insert this link to work with the desktop version. The mobile application cannot follow them, because they lead to the desktop. Perhaps the mobile phone will try to open third-party links in a separate browser, but I'm not sure about that.
14.09.2020, 12:26

1. So forgot2. This link is inserted by you / the system to work with the desktop version. The mobile application cannot follow them, because they lead to the desktop. Perhaps the mobile phone will try to open third-party links in a separate browser, but I'm not sure about that.

1. Why then does it not lead to the knowledge base?
2. Why then does it not open or what is needed to be opened or is the application not designed to open any links through it?
14.09.2020, 12:45

1. Because the link is not for the mobile version
2. I do not know what is needed for this - perhaps someone else will answer.
14.09.2020, 13:00

1. Because the link is not for the mobile version

The redirect works on other links, that is, I follow the link to the products of the desktop version, but it transfers me to the MP products, why doesn’t it work like this, do I think this is a bug, or am I wrong?
14.09.2020, 13:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment