1b.app
Link copied -

The xml product import setting worked incorrectly

https://erp.openshop.ua/admin/auto/action/hour/edit/
Action "Generic Import Products (xml/json) (artline)"

There is a setting "If the product was not found - add to product linking (instead of creating new ones)"
But new products have been created https://erp.openshop.ua/admin/shop/products/261399/edit/
over 1000 products
What is the problem, how to fix it?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The checkbox only works if "Search products by name" or "Search for matches by supplier code" is enabled.
Try turning on the setting "Do not create new products, only update existing ones" to not create new products.
07.12.2021, 17:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I understood, I wanted to search only by article, but add to the table
07.12.2021, 20:33

you will not be able to add to the table if you do not have a supplier, availability, price and other topics necessary to download the supplier's price list
08.12.2021, 10:20

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
you will not be able to add to the table if you do not have a supplier, availability, price and other topics necessary to download the supplier's price list

I upload them, I just did not check the search by code box
I thought to myself that this is not so bad in principle, let him look. I thought that there might be a problem if the article matches, but the supplier code does not, what then?
08.12.2021, 10:40

I did not understand the question. The search goes only by the article. If the code is different 2 times, then the idea should get into the RFP 2 entries, but this is purely offhand - you definitely need to look
09.12.2021, 15:01

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
as far as I understand the logic, in the product card, the supplier code should simply be updated if the article matches
10.12.2021, 10:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment