1b.app
Link copied -

Box not working

Please help! Very important.
Something happened to the system. Automation stopped working (private, i2crm and others), namely: payments and messages do not come
Here is the box https://our-store.com.ua/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
The script was connected to an external resource (integration with diademagrand.com.ua) host static.119.46.216.95.clients.your-server.de.
The script waited for a response, but no data was sent and the connection was not closed.
Now works
28.09.2021, 14:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon.
The script was connected to an external resource (integration with diademagrand.com.ua) host static.119.46.216.95.clients.your-server.de.
The script waited for a response, but no data was sent and the connection was not closed.
Now works

Sergey,
and what could have caused this? No changes have been made
28.09.2021, 14:39

The point is not change.
Working with external integrations always depends on the availability of an external service and the data transmission medium (in our case, it is the Internet).
Perhaps during the data transfer, in our case between the box and the external service, network packets were lost or damaged,
which led to this situation.
This is not a conclusion, this is my assumption, as one of the options that could cause this situation.
28.09.2021, 15:05

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
The point is not change.
Working with external integrations always depends on the availability of an external service and the data transmission medium (in our case, it is the Internet).
Perhaps during the data transfer, in our case between the box and the external service, network packets were lost or damaged,
which led to this situation.
This is not a conclusion, this is my assumption, as one of the options that could cause this situation.

Sergey,
I understood you. Thank you.
I asked, just in case, suddenly it happened on the other side and wanted to quickly fix it
29.09.2021, 11:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment