1b.app
Link copied -

When sending sms via turbosms, OneBox sends send request twice

Нужна интеграция с turbosms?
У нас есть готовый компонент с которым вы сможете делать отправку сообщений без особых сложностей! Посмотреть компонент
OneBox is integrated with turbosms.ua. SMS messages to customers are sent from OneBox.
Clients receive 2 and sometimes 3 duplicate messages. Technical support turbosms.ua reported that OneBox received several requests to send with an interval of several minutes. How to fix this problem?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Provide an example of where SMS are sent several times (for example, a link to a test process where you can send SMS at all) - we will probably check the correctness of sending and answering from turbosms
22.04.2021, 16:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Link http://myzen.onebox-system.com/admin/shop/users/smsmailing/
The actions are as follows: Mailings - bulk SMS - select the category of clients - insert the text of the message - click send.
22.04.2021, 20:22

At the moment, I cannot make a test send at least 1 sms to check for duplication due to an error on the part of Turbosms:
array(2) {
[0]=>
string(122) "Failed to save message data, contact administration"
[1]=>
string(60) "Insufficient balance"
}
23.04.2021, 16:26

Replenished, please check.
25.04.2021, 09:09

I sent myself 2 messages - they went without duplication.
Can you check for your part on 1 some contact?
28.04.2021, 17:50

I checked, they also went without duplication. In the past, with mass mailings, it was different - either 1 is sent, then 2-3 SMS.
01.05.2021, 10:10

There may have been some temporary problem with the Turbosms gateway, but I don't think we'll know about it yet.
04.05.2021, 16:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment