1b.app
Link copied -

Can't login to my box - white screen and no message

Good afternoon! Box stopped working today. At the transition - a white screen and there are no messages. The server where box is located is working fine.
Here is the link to the box
http://box.cf.digital/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Your server has run out of free space, contact your hosting provider to increase disk space or clean up disk space.
28.07.2021, 11:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon! We are checking this now.
28.07.2021, 12:04

Good afternoon! I'm not a technical expert and I may not put the question quite right, but I'll try anyway
The provider suggested how to check the place on the server, but in the server login console there is such an inscription "box login" - tell me what this means and does it apply to OneBox? I entered my login from OneBox there, then the inscription "password" appears and there I can no longer enter anything. Or am I not doing it at all? Sorry for the confusion
28.07.2021, 15:07

in the box itself there is no login console, most likely it is a console for logging into the server through some kind of panel of the hoster itself.
29.07.2021, 10:52

Good afternoon!
The server size has been doubled. But access did not work - a white window is displayed. It may take some time to update, but 15 minutes have already passed and nothing has changed. Just in case, I'm attaching a screenshot from the server.
29.07.2021, 16:45

After a lack of space, the box itself had to be rebuilt, did.
29.07.2021, 17:18

Thanks a lot! Everything worked
29.07.2021, 17:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment