1b.app
Link copied -

Orders and payments are not loaded from 10 am

Answers:

Good afternoon.
The minute cron started at 10:38, is in memory, and linked to an external resource static.88-198-13-169.clients.your-server.de
I assume that the cron is without results, waiting for a response from an external resource. Today there were problems with the Internet towards Germany.
Restarted cron.
20.12.2021, 13:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you, tell me, the system has been working badly for us lately, these crons often do not work, it freezes, etc.
If we move to a more powerful server
And you will clean and update everything you need there
Will it work more stable? And what's the price ? The transfer is done by hsoting itself, you only need to understand how much it costs to clean up and optimize the server for work
20.12.2021, 14:13

and again cron does not work for more than an hour
20.12.2021, 14:36

I did not analyze the system in general.
I just pointed out why it doesn't work.
In order to give recommendations, you need to understand what is meant by the words "the system is working badly."
If the phrase "these crons often don't work" refers to the operation of the cron with external resources, then changing the computing resources of your server
stability will not be affected.
20.12.2021, 14:38

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production wrote:
I did not analyze the system in general.

Who can do this? We need the system to work stably, such departures for 2-3 hours have a strong effect on our profit and work in the midterm, how can this be avoided? Who can set up or clean the system, what should be done with it to minimize such things?
Why, if there was a connection and there was no Internet, then the system does not try to connect again after some time, but waits (2-3 hours until we wrote to the forum), but we cannot sit and monitor whether everything is working OK now, I want it to work on its own without human intervention
20.12.2021, 15:33

Koleichik Oksana wrote:
and again cron does not work for more than an hour

The script connects to an external resource static.88-198-13-169.clients.your-server.de (IP 88.198.13.169) is an external integration.
Why the external resource does not transmit data, I do not know.
Today there are problems with the Internet connection towards Germany, which is probably why it is not stable.
But nothing depends on us, in the matter of the stable operation of the Internet.
20.12.2021, 15:38

Payments are not loaded again, in the statistics on the server at 5 am the last time

How to avoid this, why does it not reconnect itself, do we need to write every time that it does not download payments? It also annoys you and takes a lot of time, can't it be simplified somehow?
22.12.2021, 10:49

Good afternoon.
I wrote to you above why this happens.

Koleichik Oksana wrote:
How to avoid this, why does it not reconnect itself, do we need to write every time that it does not download payments?

Does not reconnect because the current session is not closed correctly.
I don't know why your external resource, with which you have an integration, does not close the connection correctly.
22.12.2021, 12:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment