1b.app
Link copied -

How the app works

Darow guy. I see they rolled out an attachment, but there are a couple of questions about it.
1. For example, I have N orders, N payments in the box, and based on this data, I generate a cash flow report, if I clear orders and payments with this application, will the data in the reports also fly off?
Simply put, does this application completely mow down the essence or is there something like archiving?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hey
at the moment the application consists of automatic actions, in particular your question is about "Clear data about remote processes".
This action completely deletes the change history, contacts, viewers, currency, files, reminders, process products of already deleted processes (i.e. those marked as Deleted). The processes themselves remain marked Deleted and can be restored
01.11.2021, 12:16
Original comment available on version: ru

rather, the processes are not so, they are completely removed too
01.11.2021, 12:18

And how can I clear deleted contacts? I did not find such an action in the automatic ones.
When downloading messages from the mail, we created an unrealistic number of duplicate contacts and now there are about 80,000 deleted contacts.
By the way, on this point, the question is also how to avoid creating duplicates when integrating with mail? Judging by the number of contacts, we created a new contact for each new letter, and for all letters that were in the mailbox, including deleted ones, spam, archive ...
02.11.2021, 10:54

Alexander Sergienko
Client wrote:
And how can I clear deleted contacts? I did not find such an action in the automatic ones.

there is no such action at the moment, it is impossible to completely delete contacts

Alexander Sergienko
Client wrote:
how to avoid creating duplicates when integrating with mail? Judging by the number of contacts, we created a new contact for each new letter, and for all letters that were in the mailbox, including deleted ones, spam, archive ...

when integrating with mail, you can configure ignoring individual folders
give examples of created duplicates
02.11.2021, 14:10

you can see in our box
https://korka.crm-onebox.com/
all contacts are deleted, I couldn’t do a search for them, sorting also doesn’t work, so I can’t isolate duplicates.
duplicates were created either when importing mail or when importing from webasyst, we did not create contacts from anywhere else
Apparently there are a lot of duplicates, since we have about 4000 contacts in webasyst, there are about 10000 letters in the mailbox in the archive, a total of 14000 contacts, even if contacts were created for all letters in the mail. And we have 80,000 contacts in the system.
02.11.2021, 17:03

Alexander Sergienko
Client wrote:
all contacts are deleted, I couldn’t do a search for them, sorting also doesn’t work, so I can’t isolate duplicates.

It is not yet clear which duplicate contacts you mean, even if the last names and first names are the same, they have different phone numbers and email
02.11.2021, 17:56

Good day, did you wipe all the automatic dimes times for doba in the care, so we bought this supplement for $ 39 per skin month?
03.11.2021, 14:17

Yes, I, in principle, do not care if they are duplicates or not. These contacts are not needed. I'm just wondering where 80,000 contacts came from in the system, don't you think this is abnormal? And the main question is how to delete them, since I do not plan to pay $ 150 a month for 80,000 out of nowhere contacts that have come from, which now cannot be deleted.
04.11.2021, 12:45

In this application, we have taken out all the actions related to cleaning, but I do not have information on the pricing policy for applications.

Alexander Sergienko
Client wrote:
How do I delete them, since I don't plan to pay $150 a month for 80,000 out of nowhere contacts that can't be deleted now.

In the cleaning application, you can add an action to delete deleted contacts and data associated with them, create a new topic, you can get a rating in it.
04.11.2021, 15:37

$39 a month for a data wipe app, are you serious? If before that I had doubts whether or not to switch to OneBox, now they definitely don’t ...
04.11.2021, 20:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment