1b.app
Link copied -

please clarify what is loading the server so much, it usually starts at 11 o'clock every day

Hello
I'm attaching a server CPU load chart.
tell me what can be optimized so that the server is not loaded like that, not many users work ...
According to the schedules at night, the server's processor is not loaded, so I think the reason is in the system code... can I optimize it?
I want at least to begin with what exactly loads the processor ...
maybe you can modify the server load control panel to see what exactly is loading the server the most at the moment ... and how to optimize ...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

hello, can someone clarify
"Server Load Control Panel" ?
09.12.2021, 10:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. To analyze the load on your server, it may take from 10 hours of refinement, and if some bottlenecks are identified, some number of hours may be spent on their optimization, there will be an additional message about this. If it suits you, I can bill you for 10 hours, after which you will be provided with a list of everything that is loading your server and ways to optimize.
10.12.2021, 17:19

Thank you very much, it will take some time to agree on this expense ...
13.12.2021, 09:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment