1b.app
Link copied -
Hello, tell me please, the second month of using boxing is coming to an end
The first month was used in the amount of $3.98
The second month the amount is already worth $9.95. This means I spent 1000 free essences and worked up 5000 essences in the second month
Now this information:
768 contacts
721 payments
228 products
0 pending payments
942 warehouse operations
0 documents
0 budget operations
1534 events
932 processes
2MB files
Total data: 5127
Q: Is this information updated every month? or plus to the last month? those it accumulates month1 + month2 + month3 and so on?
relaxmall.1b.app
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The information is updated every day. All entities have a cumulative effect, i.e. the total amount for the entire time of using the box is considered.
25.09.2022, 12:26
Original comment available on version: ru

those if on average I use two or three thousand entities per month, which is about 5.97, then in a year I will pay per month I will pay $ 71.64, right? and in two years 143 dollars?
25.09.2022, 23:34

You can switch to the unlimited plan at any time, for $30/month or $25 if paid annually.
26.09.2022, 10:19

Billing always occurs for the number of entities that are stored in your system, if on average I use two or three thousand entities per month, which is about 5.97, then in a year I will pay per month I will pay 71.64 dollars, right it turns out? and two years later, 143 dollars? Me at the time of writing off the money.

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:
those if on average I use two or three thousand entities per month, which is about 5.97, then in a year I will pay per month I will pay $ 71.64, right? and in two years 143 dollars?

everything is right. The more entities you have, the more you pay. If you have entities that you do not use, you can delete them (for example, old events that are more than a couple of months old). The application https://1b.app/en/app/data-remove/ will help you with this.
26.09.2022, 14:07

those, for example, I delete old closed orders through this program through this program, and all information, statistics, payments, etc. are permanently deleted from me, right?
26.09.2022, 16:31

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:
those, for example, I delete old closed orders through this program through this program, and all information, statistics, payments, etc. are permanently deleted from me, right?

All right.
26.09.2022, 19:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment