1b.app
Link copied -

One box payment?!

Good day. I paid for the boxed version of One Box. With lifetime licenses. So, as in the plan, it was necessary to pay once, and no longer turn around until the next meal. And now I understand that I can't be shy with her. Because they rebranded.
I want to explain why I was given the right to use the program, for which I paid. How can I be more accurate, I haven’t grown up with her yet. I regret that the servant was not given in full obligation. І how can you eat food? So that both sides would come to such a sound solution for further cooperation, otherwise it would be complete. But what if the other side didn’t feel “thrown” to itself.
Original question is available on version: ru 777

Answers:

I recommend to read the topic: https://1b.app/ua/forum/onebox-official-news/14157-ofitsiyno-kinets-pidtrimki-on...
there are a lot of comments and, in fact, your food was written
27.07.2022, 21:25
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Radzhu identify yourself as a client for withdrawal from the specified topic, primed in accordance with
27.07.2022, 21:26
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment