1b.app
Link copied -

No access to licenses

Colleagues, we have 1b on a server in Germany, can you somehow solve the problem with licenses? we have 5 perpetual licenses and a prepaid transition to OS
I understand that this is not the first and not the last cyberattack
with all due respect and understanding, thank you
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

is the problem relevant?
24.02.2022, 13:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Yes

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
is the problem relevant?
08.06.2022, 16:07

From February 24, 2022, we do not work with clients, partners and businesses that directly or indirectly operate in the Russian Federation.
And we make no exceptions for anyone.
The official announcement was here - https://1b.app/ru/forum/onebox-official-news/13264-russkiy-biznes---idi-nahuy/
Everything is extremely simple: the one who works with the Russian Federation - he directly or indirectly pays taxes in the Russian Federation. These taxes build rockets that destroy our homes, kill our children.
Anyone who pays taxes or buys products from the Russian Federation or pays salaries to people in the Russian Federation supports the war.
Personally, my house was destroyed by the army of the Russian Federation with the letter V (I lived in Chernigov and Irpin).
So no, it can't be fixed.
I and the entire OneBox team have made the decision to turn off all customer boxes associated with rf and bel directly or indirectly.
And it doesn't matter if they paid us something or not.
08.06.2022, 23:22
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Dear Maxim, I understand your emotions.
What can I say ... We do not pay taxes voluntarily, but "overthrow the king", you know, with a bare ass on a tank ...
Dear team 1B! It was pleasant and comfortable for us to use a modern and high-quality product, thank you for it and for all the help that you have always provided us
I hope that our 5 licenses will bring Ukraine's victory in the war closer. I will consider this my contribution to the fight against evil.
Glory to Ukraine
09.06.2022, 07:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment