1b.app
Link copied -

Additional revision on the old revision.

Good afternoon!
Previously did a revision - https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/other/8375-proschitat-dorabotku-dlya-deystviya...
Unfortunately, it doesn't work as it should. When compiling the request, I did not take into account some details, namely: if a product is not assigned to the parent category, then the structure in <categories></categories> is not correctly built. That is, only child categories fall into it, and there is no parent category itself (See Picture No. 1.jpg).
Because of this, Prom does not receive data correctly and all categories "float".
It is necessary to take all the data from the Directory and show the entire structure, regardless of whether the product is added to the category or not.
I think you need to do the following - see Picture No. 2.jpg
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. If you need to unload the tree directly, looking into the directory and "getting" through the structure to the first element in the tree, you can do it in 2 hours. if a category of the 3rd level and its parentid of the second level are unloaded, then we can unload the category of the 2nd and 1st levels from the directory so that the prom can build the tree correctly. This is all provided that you have the correct directory with the correct category tree.
06.07.2021, 17:31
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production wrote:
Hello. If you need to unload the tree directly, looking into the directory and "getting" through the structure to the first element in the tree, you can do it in 2 hours. if a category of the 3rd level and its parentid of the second level are unloaded, then we can unload the category of the 2nd and 1st levels from the directory so that the prom can build the tree correctly. This is all provided that you have the correct directory with the correct category tree.

Yes, you understood me correctly.
Tell me, if there are no products in some category and they will not be transferred, do I understand correctly that in any tree it will still be unloaded correctly, since the data will be taken from the directory data?
06.07.2021, 17:51

No. If in some category and in its child categories there is not a single product that is uploaded to a file, then I did not intend to transfer it to xml. In xml, only those categories or their tree that are selected for products get into xml. As far as I understand, if the category is not included in the xml, the prom should not delete it
06.07.2021, 18:11

OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon!
I recently learned from Artem Vonarkh and from a video from Maxim Miroshnichenko (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAJxxHXbjgA&t=530s) that development until 09/01/2021 will be free of charge. Tell me, can you take this job to work according to these conditions?
14.07.2021, 10:14

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Good afternoon!
I recently learned from Artem Vonarkh and from a video from Maxim Miroshnichenko (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAJxxHXbjgA&t=530s) that development until 09/01/2021 will be free of charge. Tell me, can you take this job to work according to these conditions?

Hello!
I ask you to take this revision to work according to the conditions above.
When can you finish/start?
17.07.2021, 18:43

Good afternoon!

Hello!
I ask you to take this revision to work according to the conditions above.
When can you finish/start?

https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/onebox-official-news/9231-snyati-vse-ograniche... I think the last comment is addressed to you)
I perfectly saw the screenshots of how you advertise that the OS is shit, while you get free improvements and even edits and 50+ tickets that you put up on the forum, you did it in a day. I don't understand your double play.
19.07.2021, 21:51

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/onebox-official-news/9231-snyati-vse-ograniche... I think the last comment is addressed to you)
I perfectly saw the screenshots of how you advertise that the OS is shit, while you get free improvements and even edits and 50+ tickets that you put up on the forum, you did it in a day. I don't understand your double play.

Answered on the same link!
20.07.2021, 04:01

The issue is not resolved.
Closed due to message limit expired
21.07.2021, 09:48

There is an estimate higher at 2h. As far as I understand, free improvements are currently denied to you. Bill?
21.07.2021, 15:26

OneBox production wrote:
There is an estimate higher at 2h. As far as I understand, free improvements are currently denied to you. Bill?

Hello!
Please issue an invoice.
26.07.2021, 10:20

Good afternoon, I made a setting next to the choice of additional fields, but it will get to you within a few days. days, because you need to merge the old mvp branch
06.08.2021, 12:03

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon, I made a setting next to the choice of additional fields, but it will get to you within a few days. days, because you need to merge the old mvp branch

Hello!
Understood. Thank you. Will wait
07.08.2021, 21:33

OneBox production wrote:

Hello!
Can you tell me when I can see the revision? Perhaps there are already more precise dates?
11.08.2021, 15:42

OneBox production wrote:

Hello!
Can you tell me when this task will be completed?
25.08.2021, 15:50

Good afternoon. As far as I remember, the branches were merged last week, the setting did not appear for you?
25.08.2021, 15:53

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. As far as I remember, the branches were merged last week, the setting did not appear for you?

Maybe this functionality exists, but I did not find it. Tell me where is he?
25.08.2021, 16:03

OneBox production wrote:

Can you tell me when everything will be ready? If it is ready, show what exactly was done. It's just been a month.
26.08.2021, 20:48

Good afternoon!
Please answer.
28.08.2021, 12:03

OneBox production
Employee
clack clack wrote:
Good afternoon!
Please answer.

Good afternoon!
Please answer.
02.09.2021, 13:50

OneBox production
Employee
clack clack wrote:

Good afternoon!
Please answer.
03.09.2021, 11:28

OneBox production
Employee
clack clack wrote:

Tell me, is there any information?
06.09.2021, 17:00

Good afternoon. The setting "Export category tree from the directory", as far as I can see, you have it enabled and everything should work correctly
07.09.2021, 12:05

OneBox production
Employee
clack clack wrote:
Good afternoon. The setting "Export category tree from the directory", as far as I can see, you have it enabled and everything should work correctly

Good afternoon!
For one store, I turned on this checkbox, but the feed was the same as it was. The whole structure is not pulled up (see the picture).
Also, you can tell how Box understands which directory to take data from, in action (and in this "tick" there is no path to the directory).?
07.09.2021, 16:40

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

Please answer my question.
13.09.2021, 13:10

https://our-store.com.ua/media/export/3.xml good afternoon. As far as I can see, the revision works, the entire category tree is unloaded
14.09.2021, 15:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment