1b.app
Link copied -

The relationship between the price of a material and the product from which it is produced.

The buyer incorrectly capitalized the material, indicating the currency UAH instead of USD
After capitalization, the manager posted in the order the production of this material into a product.
And then the manager sold the product from the warehouse.
As a result, if I now change the currency in the journal, in the posting record, from UAH to USD, then the purchase price of the material will change, but the price of the product (Which was made from the material) will remain the same. And as a result, the sale price will be at the old (Incorrect price).
It turned out that we have a lot of such records, and now we are editing them.
Is it possible to make it so that when the value in the posting changes, the "purchase price" of the product in production and the sale price of the product change, respectively?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. No, it's too complicated a process.
24.03.2021, 16:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Or maybe automation, by type:
- when moving to a stage, if there is a sale in it, then it changes its cost depending on the cost of production of the same product.
- or through procedures I would do it.
The main idea is that the selling price is taken from the cost of production again.
24.03.2021, 17:05

Today you produced shorts at the price of 40 UAH per meter and tomorrow at 45 UAH per meter the same shorts, and the day after tomorrow there is no price at all, because there are no more leftovers - everything has been sold. Plus, passports have such things as depreciation and salary coverage for production, they also need to be taken into account.
24.03.2021, 17:13

Let me explain the problem in a slightly different way.
We keep inventory as follows:
- In the accounting program, we indicate the amount that we pay for the goods to the supplier, as the sum of the "Stocks" of the warehouse.
- Once a month, we write off from it an amount equal to the cost of the goods that were shipped this month.
During the year, the wrong amount was debited, as they were credited incorrectly. As a result, the accounting for 2020 is not correct. Now we want to correct to see the real numbers for 2020.
To do this, you need to find out how much the goods were sold during the month.
We can do this by changing the selling price of the goods manually, but there are a lot of such records, so I'm looking for an option to speed up the process.
To solve the problem, we need the SALES price of the product for a certain period to be recalculated to the price of posting the material from which the product was produced. (And in the future we will not use automation, since now we are entering it correctly)
- In this order, the cost price is "0"
- There is a production price, but for some reason the sale price is "0"
/admin/shop/storage/motion/1488318/
And in this situation, the purchase price of the PRODUCT is "0", therefore the selling price is "0".
- product price
- sale price
25.03.2021, 11:56

Grabovsky Alexander wrote:
Let me explain the problem in a slightly different way.
To solve the problem, we need the SALES price of the product for a certain period to be recalculated to the price of posting the material from which the product was produced. (And in the future we will not use automation, since now we are entering it correctly)

if you need to do it once and then because someone did something wrong before, what is the value of such crutches for OneBox?
25.03.2021, 15:01

I have a calculation like this:
If the cost of revision is cheaper than the cost of the time of the person who will correct it, then it is logical to do this with the help of revision.
Further, the functionality can be disabled.
25.03.2021, 15:08

I can write a one-time script that will go through all your postings, then check the prices for the same postings in production operations, and if the prices do not converge, I will update the price of the manufactured product and its further operations. Writing the script will take about 4 hours
26.03.2021, 11:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment