1b.app
Link copied -

Customization of the product field

Congratulations!

Is it possible to configure the main product field "Divisible" (product.product_divisibility) so that the quantity is a numeric value, without periods and zeros?

From the value "1.000" to the value "1"?

Needed for uploading to yml for Prom. (Export in xls is not suitable). Now the value doesn't fit because the prom doesn't read it as a numeric value.

Boxing https://os.strikeshop.ua/
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

1. You can use some procedure to copy the value in the additional field and round up to 1 character
2. It is possible to make a quantity field in the warehouse in 1 hour, only that it be an integer and not a fractional one.
06.09.2023, 21:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you! Can you elaborate on the procedure?
06.09.2023, 22:33
Original comment available on version: ua

yes, go to the automation list for products, look for something that will help you)) Unfortunately, I don’t know them all by heart and I will have to go in and look for them as well.
06.09.2023, 23:24

Thank you, as if I found a suitable action)
Now a new question, what is the variable for Quantity in Stock or Remaining in Stock? This is not in the list of variables for letters and processes.
07.09.2023, 10:02

share the name of the action, then it will be a little easier to see what variables are there
07.09.2023, 11:20

Automatic actions per minute - "Write the value in the product field depending on the fulfillment of the conditions."

Variable [product_count] is not working(
07.09.2023, 11:23

action Calculate the value using the formula and write it to the specified field
Available variables->[storaged] - Quantity in stock
07.09.2023, 11:28

I can't find this action "Calculate the value by the formula and write it in the specified field". Where should she be? In automatic actions per minute/hour/day? In automation for products?
07.09.2023, 11:47

Found in automatic for products — Actions when saving in the product card. The action works, but I need the quantity in the warehouse to be recorded in the additional by itself, once every few minutes, a maximum of an hour. And not only in those products where "Save" was clicked.
07.09.2023, 11:56

when changing the quantity in the warehouse, it should change itself. Take another product and post 1 piece to the warehouse, see the result.
07.09.2023, 12:23

Thanks, I'll try
07.09.2023, 12:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment