1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate the revision - The product is out of stock / has appeared in the warehouse - create a Business process.

in the process of conducting a commodity business and maintaining the actual availability of goods in advertising, notifying Clients and regular partners that a product has appeared / ended, a functionality is needed to make a Notification and create a Business process for subordinates (marketers) about the fact that a product has appeared in the warehouse, i.e. its balance from 0 has changed to more than 1. or the product has ended - the balance has become 0. Or the functionality of the minimum reserve of products in stock, the goods are less than the minimum reserve., but the minimum reserve is very limited and inconvenient and is not applicable to such a function that I describe.
We need an action that could create business processes depending on the state of the balance in the warehouse.
1 is greater than 1.
2 is less than 1
3- the minimum reserve or the specified number has become less
Action in clock Automation with the ability to specify the time of the check (to reduce the load
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

this action will take about 5 hours
01.10.2020, 22:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote:
this action will take about 5 hours

Please describe in what form you implement it, it suits me basically. and hours can be taken from my balance, I have 4-5 hours of improvements on my balance.
02.10.2020, 10:34

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich
Client wrote:
Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote: this action will take about 5 hours, please write in what form you implement it, it suits me basicly. and hours can be taken from my balance, I have 4-5 hours of improvements on my balance.

This will be an automatic action once per hour, which is configurable
- which warehouses to check
- what type of check (- more than 1. - less than 1; - less than the minimum reserve or the specified number)
- Choice of action start time
- specifying the name of the process for which it will be created
- indication of the BP and the status in which to create the process
- choice of responsible person on whom to put the process
- setting whether to add the found products to the products of the created process
02.10.2020, 11:04

Tarovik Dmitry NikolaevichClient wrote: Igor Ustimenko OneBox CTO wrote: this action will take about 5 hours, please write in what form you implement it, it suits me basicly. and hours can be taken from my balance, I have 4-5 hours of improvements on my balance. This will be an automatic action once an hour, in which it is configured - for which warehouses to check - what type of check (- it became more than 1. - it became less than 1, - it became less than the minimum reserve or the specified number) - Select the time to start the action - indicate the name of the process for which it will be created - indicate the BP and the status in which to create the process - select the person responsible for whom to put the process - setting whether to add the found products to the products of the created process

Basic norms, clarification: do a check on the additional field so that it can also. for example, in my product passport, the quantity for unloading is calculated in an additional field, according to the availability of components.
and to check once. They tried to set something up for me with a minimum reserve, but the problem is that every hour it sent a FULL list of what is more than 1, and what is less than 1. and the essence of this function is to send those goods that have been added or run out since the last check. If it adds products to the process that simply do not exist or have appeared, then these will be tasks with hundreds of products, this is not right, this is not suitable. the linkage of the action should be precisely on the fact of changing the availability in the warehouse over a period of time, from the last check. If a check every 4 hours, for example, is set, then only those goods are checked that appeared / disappeared from stock during these 4 hours.
the main thing is that it does not mold all the goods in the process which are not available in general, namely for the period.
02.10.2020, 11:57

I'm interested in this, write the answer to the clarification
06.10.2020, 22:36

Client wrote:
Igor Ustimenko OneBox CTO wrote: Dmitry Nikolaevich Tarovik Client wrote: Igor Ustimenko OneBox CTO wrote: this action will take about 5 hours, please write in what form you implement it, it suits me basicly. and hours can be taken from my balance, I have 4-5 hours of improvements on my balance. This will be an automatic action once an hour, in which it is configured - for which warehouses to check - what type of check (- it became more than 1. - it became less than 1, - it became less than the minimum reserve or the specified number) - Selecting the start time of the action - indicating the name of the process for which it will be created - indicating the BP and the status in which to create the process - choosing the person responsible for whom to put the process - setting whether to add the found products to the products of the created process Basic norms, clarification: check on the additional field to do so that it could also. for example, in my product passport, the quantity for unloading is calculated in an additional field, according to the availability of components. and to check once. They tried to set something up for me with a minimum reserve, but the problem is that every hour it sent a FULL list of what is more than 1, and what is less than 1. and the essence of this function is to send those goods that have been added or run out since the last check. If it adds products to the process that simply do not exist or have appeared, then these will be tasks with hundreds of products, this is not right, this is not suitable. the linkage of the action should be precisely on the fact of changing the availability in the warehouse over a period of time, from the last check. If a check every 4 hours, for example, is set, then only those goods are checked that appeared / disappeared from stock during these 4 hours. the main thing is that it does not mold all the goods in the process which are not available in general, namely for the period.

taking into account the period +1h to the assessment
the rest is clear
06.10.2020, 22:53

Dmitry Nikolayevich TarovikClient wrote: Igor Ustimenko OneBox CTO wrote: Dmitry Nikolayevich Tarovik Client wrote: Igor Ustimenko OneBox CTO wrote: this action will take about 5 hours, please write in what form you implement it, it suits me basicly. and hours can be taken from my balance, I have 4-5 hours of improvements on my balance. This will be an automatic action once an hour, in which it is configured - for which warehouses to check - what type of check (- it became more than 1. - it became less than 1, - it became less than the minimum reserve or the specified number) - Selecting the start time of the action - indicating the name of the process for which it will be created - indicating the BP and the status in which to create the process - choosing the person responsible for whom to put the process - setting whether to add the found products to the products of the created process Basic norms, clarification: check on the additional field to do so that it could also. for example, in my product passport, the quantity for unloading is calculated in an additional field, according to the availability of components. and to check once. They tried to set something up for me with a minimum reserve, but the problem is that every hour it sent a FULL list of what is more than 1, and what is less than 1. and the essence of this function is to send those goods that have been added or run out since the last check. If it adds products to the process that simply do not exist or have appeared, then these will be tasks with hundreds of products, this is not right, this is not suitable. the linkage of the action should be precisely on the fact of changing the availability in the warehouse over a period of time, from the last check. If a check every 4 hours, for example, is set, then only those goods are checked that appeared / disappeared from stock during these 4 hours. the main thing is that it does not sculpt all the goods in the process of which are not available in general, namely for the period. Taking into account the period + 1h to the assessment, the rest is clear

issue an invoice
06.10.2020, 23:15

when will the update be ready?
12.10.2020, 13:31

Client wrote:
when will the update be ready?

it's already done
now testing
12.10.2020, 13:42

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich The client wrote: when will the revision be ready?

OK, waiting
12.10.2020, 13:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment