1b.app
Link copied -

The lineup

Good afternoon!
How best to work with goods that are of the same model range, but may differ:
at the price
size
color
At the same time, it is important to keep the same item number for the entire model range.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good day, Sergey!
I have a "decoration" niche where there are sizes and colors (at least), but even before I got OneBox, I used the "experience and mistakes" method to use separate product cards for each size. The main reason is flexibility in work. An individual card (in any system) is more functional than a "model". For example: you need to export a product with some individual fields that only one product has with the size "M", you can't set it up in all uploads, and you need to refine it (if possible).
Regarding the question on the article: different articles are used in my products, I’ll say more, they can even change over time for the same product, but I don’t see a problem in this, uncheck the “Uniqueness of articles” (as in the picture) and you can work.
But I draw your attention to the fact that I do not persuade you, but simply share how I work.
10.11.2022, 10:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
You can create separate product cards, as indicated above, and for all products (which have one article) fill in this article in the "Model line" field and configure the "Model line product table" block in the product interface for the convenience of working with such cards. This table will show all products that have a "Model Series" field similar to the product you are viewing.
12.11.2022, 09:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment