1b.app
Link copied -

Fields are not displayed when importing products from Excel from previously saved templates

When importing goods through Excel, it does not find "Product category name" (screen 1), the column was previously set in the template. Here I wrote down the name of the category in which the new product should fall. You already fixed this in the export earlier. She also disappeared there, but now she is (screen 2). I was advised to install the multilingual application, but it did not solve this problem. This is how the "Product category name (ua)" appeared, but as I understand it, this is just the second category name in Ukrainian. I don't use it unless I need to. Please return as it was before yesterday's failure. So that I can return to the old import template the fields that I need - "Name the category for the product"
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

uabumerang@gmail.com wrote:
When importing goods through Excel, it does not find "Product category name" (screen 1), the column was previously set in the template. Here I wrote down the name of the category in which the new product should fall. You already fixed this in the export earlier. She also disappeared there, but now she is (screen

When importing, it is necessary to wick the "Product Category" field
And why is it necessary to shukati in thin lashings
11.10.2022, 11:41
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Please return as it was before yesterday's failure. So that I can return to the old import template the fields that I need - "Name the category for the product"

There was no such field in the import, although it was possible to have 8 years ago in the first versions, but there were definitely no other 8 years.
11.10.2022, 11:43

Ярина
Personal license
The import was handled by itself, as you say. saved the template, yakim shvidko named the columns. misread, the category is already being upgraded
11.10.2022, 12:01

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
So, is the problem solved?
11.10.2022, 12:06

Nothing is wrong. Don't know
12.10.2022, 09:25

Ярина
Personal license

Nothing is wrong. Don't know

The "Product category name" value for the column is set during export. and you need to import. for which select "Product Category".
12.10.2022, 10:38

Having tried. Dyakuyu practice
12.10.2022, 10:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment