1b.app
Link copied -

Subcategories of products

Good day!
- in the categories of goods, creating the subcategory "third equal"
But on the site, the stench is not shown, if you want to transfer the goods, you have made the templates.
What could be the problem? Chi system does not support the category of the third equal? Chi will take an hour for that schob change will be stagnant?
For good advice!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Пилипенко Игорь Юрьевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
- Screen of categories in IM
05.08.2022, 15:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор Integrator
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Igor good day,
in OneBox, there is no limit by the number of contacts, products, categories, processes - all the limits are connected to the resources of the server itself (as a rule, you can change it)
Our template for an online store can also be widened, in this case, I admit that you want to display goods from subcategories - enter the names of these subcategories. Tse two okremі nalashtuvannya. І two variants of vision:
1) in the main category you have one look here /admin/shop/grid/category/ - and all subcategories of it are inherited
2) the appearance of the skin specific category and subcategory can be adjusted by substituting the category ID: /admin/shop/grid/category/ID/ , the block itself is "Product category block" https://www.screencast.com/t/MKPjqbeHDzCB
07.08.2022, 20:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Пилипенко Игорь Юрьевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua
pilipenkoiu@gmail.com
380968494736 wrote:
Igor good day,
in OneBox, there is no limit by the number of contacts, products, categories, processes - all the limits are connected to the resources of the server itself (as a rule, you can change it)
Our template for an online store can also be widened, in this case, I admit that you want to display goods from subcategories - enter the names of these subcategories. Tse two okremі nalashtuvannya. І two variants of vision:
1) in the main category you have one look here /admin/shop/grid/category/ - and all subcategories of it are inherited
2) the appearance of the skin specific category and subcategory can be adjusted by substituting the category ID: /admin/shop/grid/category/ID/ , the block itself is "Product category block" https://www.screencast.com/t/MKPjqbeHDzCB

Why don't the subcategories show up in the "categories" in the left block?
08.08.2022, 09:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Пилипенко Игорь Юрьевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Today, having reverberated, it is already being sorted out. All the same, it takes an hour
08.08.2022, 09:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор Integrator
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Not zovsіm, goods zyavlyayutsya instantly.
So the goods of the category were displayed in the template, it was necessary to set them up correctly, including the checkbox "Do not display on the site" and the selection of goods In the presence.
well, as everything works, it means that my caress is correct.
08.08.2022, 22:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Пилипенко Игорь Юрьевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua
info@integrator.com.ua
380673446877 wrote:
Not zovsіm, goods zyavlyayutsya instantly.
So the goods of the category were displayed in the template, it was necessary to set them up correctly, including the checkbox "Do not display on the site" and the selection of goods In the presence.
well, as everything works, it means that my caress is correct.

That nі, zovsіm not instantly. Recently, having created two more in the category "Drybna pobutova tekhnіka": "For the home" and "For the kitchen" - having expanded those categories earlier, they were just in "Dribna pobutova tehnіka". - I go to the site, and there in "Dribna pobutova tekhnіka" - empty. There are no subcategories, no goods. Check a year, check 2 - the same result.
Today's zranka zaishov - category z'appeared.
One more thing, why in the administration in the item "listed products" in the filters do not show the subcategory "third equal"? - no matter what
09.08.2022, 10:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор Integrator
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Igor - I've carefully checked on my MVP, new categories are created instantly, subcategories are also immediately displayed unlimitedly by equals (having checked 4 equals), so that the template is correctly set (as I described above).
Possibly, you have switched on richness - same for skin movies, the template needs to be okremo.
If it doesn’t work, please show it with screenshots in order, or write down the video as you try.
12.08.2022, 23:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Пилипенко Игорь Юрьевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua
info@integrator.com.ua
380673446877 wrote:
Igor - I've carefully checked on my MVP, new categories are created instantly, subcategories are also immediately displayed unlimitedly by equals (having checked 4 equals), so that the template is correctly set (as I described above).
Possibly, you have switched on richness - same for skin movies, the template needs to be okremo.
If it doesn’t work, please show it with screenshots in order, or write down the video as you try.

Maybe you have everything shvidko vіdbulosya. I only had a few wounds sorted .. The templates were adjusted correctly. I'm not saying that it won't look good. It seems that only an hour is needed for it.
13.08.2022, 08:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор Integrator
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
It is necessary to marvel at your box without intermediary. If it is possible, send it to the email address, I will review it.
14.08.2022, 09:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment