1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox problem - Deleting settings, documents and more

The problem with One Box, which I have encountered many times, is that it is too easy to delete settings, documents, etc. In all programs, this is solved by a message before uninstallation such as "Are you sure you want to delete...?" Maybe it can be configured somewhere? If not, then this problem should be solved for all users. Because during the short period of working with One Box, he faced this problem several times. And not only me, but also the integrators who help me with the settings.
Example - Automations for products were deleted (perhaps One Box was glitching during those temporary problems with the Internet. It's not entirely clear what it was) - and now support is asking for money to restore them. Here's how to react to it?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. I enter any document, click delete - the system asks: Do you really want to delete? Ok, cancellation?
That. the document you cannot delete has not been confirmed. I enter the problem, the same situation.
The situation is slightly different with automation settings. Pop-up window "Do you really want to save the settings?" absolutely nothing will be done there, because you will come in half a day and say that it is impossible to work with it.
I don't even know what to tell you about automation https://znaide.1b.app/app/history/?url=%2Fapp%2Fautomatization-products%2Fupdate... here you can clearly see that you entered 18 eighteen!!!! once saved a page with automation on which not a single block was selected. What check will help you here? Asks: do you want to save the page without automation blocks? So you will answer Yes, I want to.
And then you will again complain about the box, that it is allegedly to blame for the fact that when you have problems with the Internet, you save a blank page 18 times.
Do you constantly have such problems? Well, let's make an application that once in a while will backup automation products, actions at a stage, actions once a minute, time, day and that will allow you to restore settings from this backup.
Would you like such an application? Will you use ego for, for example, $10 a month?
07.07.2022, 19:18
Original comment available on version: ua

Not quite understood about automation. Why is it not possible to make a pop-up window exactly like in orders? How will it make the job more difficult? Probably an accidentally deleted automation is no less important than a deleted order. Moreover, I will show when they install automation for products, how it hangs when you work there and there are a lot of automations (and not only for me, but also for the integrator. I don’t think that this is connected with bad Internet, moreover, I didn’t notice in have problems with this). It's just that you may want to delete one automation, and at that time the page may finally load and it will turn out that you deleted a completely different one.
08.07.2022, 09:57

uabumerang@gmail.com wrote:
Moreover, I will show when they install automation for products, how it hangs when you work there and there are a lot of automations (and not only for me, but also for the integrator. I don’t think that this is connected with bad Internet, moreover, I didn’t notice in have problems with this)

have you already been billed for the restoration?

Why is it not possible to make a pop-up window exactly like in orders? How will it make the job more difficult?

I can add or remove dozens of automations per day, integrators can add and remove hundreds of automations per day. You don't need a pop-up window to remove automation, it won't do anything and will only annoy you.

It's just that you may want to delete one automation, and at that time the page may finally load and it will turn out that you deleted a completely different one.

ok, you deleted the wrong automation, you already clicked delete, you were asked Do you want to delete? You pressed "Yes" out of inertia. Nothing has changed.
08.07.2022, 10:55

we have implemented functionality that will allow you to restore accidentally (or specially) remote automation settings, effective at the stage, reports, etc. The functionality will probably be ready within a few weeks. In your case, unfortunately, you can restore only from a backup, it will take 2 hours.
08.07.2022, 11:00

Functionality is also a normal solution option. Based on our problem, I decided to restore it myself.
08.07.2022, 17:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment