1b.app
Link copied -

Product variation does not change

At the stage "[Tex] Ready" check "Create a product from materials"

ed. The work is not correct, because on part of the process it works, and on part I create a zero entry in the journal:

For this reason, part of the product does not work.
Butt:
[Pink] 135397 - Charm name
135426 - id for the manufacturing process (BP "Printing on textiles")
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Oleksandr, as if part of the process was spratsovuє and the result of the compilation was the recording - the same functional work.
As soon as possible, you have a problem with the materials themselves, which you need to prepare. Possibly they are not available or in reserve. Rewrite your passport first.
16.06.2022, 12:30
Original comment available on version: ru

The functionality itself works, but it's not correct.
And why on one and the same materials in different processes.
I can't figure out the reason on my own. I've been analyzing for a month now.
The material for preparation is available in sufficient quantities.
As the material will not be in reality - VanBox shows a pardon. If it wasn’t for that, then I wouldn’t have been able to go just to this stage.
17.06.2022, 09:31

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Vzagalі tse pardon, but fix it її even more smoothly
17.06.2022, 09:37

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator wrote:
Vzagalі tse pardon, but fix it її even more smoothly

And how do you eat food?
Through this pardon in me, the correctness of the warehouse and the tse viklikaє rich zayvih processes.
I choose to repair the goods, but there is nothing in the warehouse, the packer is left for me, I look through all the steps, I don’t know the reason and I send the goods to the warehouse so that I can restore it.
And then the whole warehouse is not correct.
17.06.2022, 15:46

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
You can just win the other day, it's called Virobnitstvo, to shut down the power supply, it's more functional. And if you want to get married yourself with the cієyu deiyu, then you happen to fix this pardon, so that you can achieve that description of the option, how to repeat the pardon, otherwise you can do it for a long time.
18.06.2022, 20:50

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator wrote:
You can just win the other day, it's called Virobnitstvo, to shut down the power supply, it's more functional. And if you want to get married yourself with the cієyu deiyu, then you happen to fix this pardon, so that you can achieve that description of the option, how to repeat the pardon, otherwise you can do it for a long time.

Dyakuyu, at once I will try the diyu "Virobnitstvo"
20.06.2022, 15:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment