1b.app
Link copied -

Product availability.

Good afternoon!
http://box.agro-him.com.ua/
There was a problem, a product that is sold under 0 is lit on the site as "In stock"
If you uncheck "Product in stock" from the product card in oneBox, then the problem goes away.
How to make it so that when the product was 0 on the balance - the checkbox "Product in stock" (in the card) was removed automatically?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OXID wrote:
How to make it so that when the product was 0 on the balance - the checkbox "Product in stock" (in the card) was removed automatically?

Check the box "Recalculate product availability
11.05.2022, 01:03
Original comment available on version: ru

We checked the checkboxes in the product card "Recalculate availability" in bulk, then massively recalculated, but some positions were recalculated, and some still have the "In stock" checkbox with 0 balance.
11.05.2022, 11:30

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Problem or goods counted?
11.05.2022, 16:01

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator wrote:
Problem or goods counted?

The problem is, the product is zero, and the site says "in stock".
How is the product data updated in stock or not? Does this happen automatically?
We have when the quantity is 0, then the checkbox "Product in stock" is not automatically removed.
I just clearly took 5 positions with 0 balance, selected and removed the checkmark "Product in stock", then I select these 5 positions in bulk and click "Send to ..." ---> Recalculate prices and availability ----> Recalculate availability by product and after that these 5 positions have a checkmark "Product in stock" with 0 balance.
How to set it up so that when a product from 1 pc is in stock, then it automatically stood in the system as a product in stock, and if 0, then the checkbox was not set / removed?
11.05.2022, 17:47

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OXID wrote:
The problem is, the product is zero, and the site says "in stock".
How is the product data updated in stock or not? Does this happen automatically?
We have when the quantity is 0, then the checkbox "Product in stock" is not automatically removed.

Yes, if availability recalculation is enabled.
But the recalculation of the availability takes into account the presence of the supplier, if the supplier's goods are marked as in stock, then the checkmark will also be put in the goods.
In the product card, you can open the "Suppliers" tab and view information on the suppliers of the goods. Pay attention to the checkbox "Availability".

OXID wrote:
I just clearly took 5 positions with 0 balance, selected and removed the checkmark "Product in stock", then I select these 5 positions in bulk and click "Send to ..." ---> Recalculate prices and availability ----> Recalculate availability by product and after that these 5 positions have a checkmark "Product in stock" with 0 balance.

Most likely they have added a supplier and installed

OXID wrote:
How to set it up so that when a product from 1 pc is in stock, then it automatically stood in the system as a product in stock, and if 0, then the checkbox was not set / removed?

trust the suppliers, I think the problem is with them
12.05.2022, 15:36

We do not work with the availability of suppliers, is it possible to somehow make the availability of goods depend only on the actual availability in our warehouse without reference to suppliers. For example, in the warehouse Goods in the amount of 1+ pieces - the checkbox is automatically checked, if 0, then the checkmark is removed automatically (as I understand it, you need to put some kind of cron so that the system automatically displays the availability)?
17.05.2022, 16:30

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OXID wrote:

We do not work with the availability of suppliers, is it possible to somehow make the availability of goods depend only on the actual availability in our warehouse without reference to suppliers. For example, in the warehouse Goods in the amount of 1+ pieces - the checkbox is automatically checked, if 0, then the checkmark is removed automatically (as I understand it, you need to put some kind of cron so that the system automatically displays the availability)?

You just need to check the box "Recalculate availability ..". Regarding suppliers, you need to check, this is not a fact, I just made assumptions, this needs to be checked. If you give me access, I will help.
17.05.2022, 17:34

Sukhanitsky Andrey
If you give me access, I will help.

Okay, but how to give access?
18.05.2022, 10:28

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
on this page https://1b.app/ru/partner-access/ in requests
18.05.2022, 13:55

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
on this page https://1b.app/ru/partner-access/ in requests

Opened, thanks :)
18.05.2022, 15:22

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I don't have
18.05.2022, 18:25

Sukhanitsky Andrey
I don't have

All the same, you were right and the matter was in the suppliers, we figured it out yesterday. Thanks a lot :)
19.05.2022, 09:10

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Please
19.05.2022, 09:58

[/quote]
You just need to check the box "Recalculate availability ..". Regarding suppliers, you need to check, this is not a fact, I just made assumptions, this needs to be checked. If you give me access, I will help.
[/quote]
Good afternoon!
The problem hasn't been resolved.
We removed the manual availability value from all goods (availability of goods in stock, availability at the supplier) and at some point everything began to be displayed correctly, where the goods are 0 actually in stock, it is displayed that "the goods are out of stock", time has passed, some positions have arrived then they were sold to the warehouse and it turns out that these positions are already glowing as they are in stock but in stock 0 pcs. Recalculation of presence is checked, the action once per hour "Recalculate the remaining products in warehouses" works but actually does not change anything.
And if you remove the checkmark on the product page "Product in stock", then the checkmark remains on the supplier "In stock"
And if you remove the check mark on the supplier, then the check mark is also removed on the product page.
01.06.2022, 17:00

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Do you update supplier prices?
There is such a nuance - when posting goods from the supplier http://box.agro-him.com.ua/admin/shop/workflowstatus/24/action/new/, the supplier is recorded in the product catalog and the availability checkbox is ticked, so when recalculating the item is considered in stock.
I can offer this solution
Or you need to import the price lists of suppliers on a regular basis so that there is always an up-to-date availability.
02.06.2022, 11:17

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Do you update supplier prices?
There is such a nuance - when posting goods from the supplier http://box.agro-him.com.ua/admin/shop/workflowstatus/24/action/new/, the supplier is recorded in the product catalog and the availability checkbox is ticked, so when recalculating the item is considered in stock.
I can offer this solution
Or you need to import the price lists of suppliers on a regular basis so that there is always an up-to-date availability.

We do not import supplier prices.
We need a product that has more than 0 to be "In stock", which has 0 "Out of stock" and that it would be recalculated. How to implement this? (suppliers' price can be ignored at all)
02.06.2022, 14:39

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
There is no such option. But you can make suppliers inactive then they will not be taken into account when recalculating, and you can select a supplier in the order.
02.06.2022, 17:13

If we make suppliers inactive, then it turns out that the balances will not be updated? The product will be either in stock or not, despite the balance > 0, = 0 ?
04.06.2022, 10:18

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OXID wrote:
If we make suppliers inactive, then it turns out that the balances will not be updated? The product will be either in stock or not, despite the balance > 0, = 0 ?

no, the rest will be taken into account
04.06.2022, 14:50

If we put the supplier "inactive", then can we continue to upload price lists, recalculate prices, availability of the supplier?
06.06.2022, 16:23

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OXID wrote:
If we put the supplier "inactive", then can we continue to upload price lists, recalculate prices, availability of the supplier?

What? A little higher, you wrote that suppliers do not need to be taken into account at all.
07.06.2022, 08:27

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
How should it end up?
07.06.2022, 14:02

We sometimes upload supplier prices, but there must be some solution to this issue.
All you need is to display the product in stock / out of stock.
Maybe there are some actions to recalculate ...
08.06.2022, 09:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment