1b.app
Link copied -

Linking new products is stuck and does not reach the end

Good afternoon. Client box: crm.kidzaza.com.ua
Always created new products in their box through automatic action once per hour "Import XLS/XLSX products". We add an excel file to FTP, boxing removes it with this action and new products fall into the "Logistics - Product Binding" section ( https://crm.kidzaza.com.ua/admin/shop/products/supplier/binding/ ). Next, click "Create related products" and wait 1-5 minutes until they are poured into the box. It has always been like this, all 80k products that we currently have have been created using this method.
Today we are trying to add new ones - at the linking stage, the download line freezes and writes "In the queue". They just waited and updated the page - nothing changes after 3 hours.
Please help me to understand and solve the problem. What's stopping you?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. As far as I can see, this problem is no longer relevant?
14.12.2021, 17:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
Hello. As far as I can see, this problem is no longer relevant?

Hello. As a result, yesterday, until the very evening, it hung without changes, and then it still passed - the products were flooded, there were 300 of them.
Today, until some time, the box did not even want to take a file for 2000 products from FTP, it was like this until about 15-16:00, and then everything worked. This was followed by another file for 3000 products - it went fine.
It would be nice to know why..
14.12.2021, 18:20
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment