1b.app
Link copied -

Does not work: Set filter characteristics for the product based on Rozetka reference books

I have been using the directory of categories for Rozetka (With automation) for half a year.
The other day I loaded two more reference books of Filters-characteristics and a reference book of their values with installed automations.
I set an action in the Product Automation, put down the filter characteristics of the product based on the Rozetka directories. By specifying the appropriate fields where to get the category code and its name.
After various options for saving the product, the filters are not loaded, already overwritten the products and edited in bulk, and each product individually re-saved and cleaned the old filters to 0 cleared, re-saved, still the filters for Processing the product card are not loaded.
What to do, what to do, Guys help out, the deadlines for the implementation and launch of the task are running out as much as possible ((((
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

On the example of which product can you check the correctness of the initial data settings?
19.11.2021, 14:47
Original comment available on version: ru

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
On the example of which product can you check the correctness of the initial data settings?

Any product with ID and Category Name filled in
https://auriel.crm-onebox.com/app/product/5823/
19.11.2021, 18:00

It turned out that the Rosette can issue categories - but by the filters of these categories, issue an error that access is denied.
Reworked to ignore this error and import all filters that Rozetka can return.
Expect to import all filters for the required categories https://auriel.crm-onebox.com/app/customobject/directory/6/?name=&code=&... BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
22.11.2021, 15:56

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

It turned out that the Rosette can issue categories - but by the filters of these categories, issue an error that access is denied.
Reworked to ignore this error and import all filters that Rozetka can return.
Expect to import all filters for the required categories https://auriel.crm-onebox.com/app/customobject/directory/6/?name=&code=&... BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C

Thank you, I'm waiting
23.11.2021, 13:03

https://auriel.crm-onebox.com/app/customobject/directory/6/?name=&code=&... 82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
filters for the specified category loaded
https://auriel.crm-onebox.com/app/product/5823/edit/?tabid=1 the product left them blank for further filling
23.11.2021, 14:18

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
https://auriel.crm-onebox.com/app/customobject/directory/6/?name=&code=&... 82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
filters for the specified category loaded
https://auriel.crm-onebox.com/app/product/5823/edit/?tabid=1 the product left them blank for further filling

Yes, I noticed, only there is a problem
Because of the long names, Filip cuts the names in the list and it is not clear what the name of the filters is
23.11.2021, 15:57

The length of the selector is specially limited structurally, because if it is made automatic depending on the amount of text, there will be "porridge" on the screen - everything is not centered from each other, etc.
23.11.2021, 16:45

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
The length of the selector is specially limited structurally, because if it is made automatic depending on the amount of text, there will be "porridge" on the screen - everything is not centered from each other, etc.

Of course, I understand everything, it will float and all that. But here is the complete ABSURD clearly expressed in the screenshot
If a person wants to fill in a characteristic with a value, he will not be able to at least read the name. Isn't it kinda weird
24.11.2021, 19:43

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Here is a visual photo of COMFORTABLE work with filling
24.11.2021, 19:48

GERA
BAAs Dev.
Guys how to be ?????? How to work ?? How to use the mechanism???
29.11.2021, 07:59

If you write "poems" in the filter names, nothing will help here.

I can suggest the implementation of the setting in the block, which will make the selector and the value input field the same width for the entire width of the block, depending on the markup where it is inserted - it will take 1 hour. Is this option right for you?
30.11.2021, 10:54

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

If you write "poems" in the filter names, nothing will help here.

I can suggest the implementation of the setting in the block, which will make the selector and the value input field the same width for the entire width of the block, depending on the markup where it is inserted - it will take 1 hour. Is this option right for you?

What does the poem mean, did you think about it when you wrote this to me????
Minimum nozzle length
In clippers, an important filter and not a poem, what kind of nonsense in general.
Why do some settings, just let it show the full name on hover, and when in the water and filling in this characteristic, it displays the full name in the search results. Let it just be. Navigating to a characteristic will simply display it in full
10.12.2021, 11:34

Why do some settings, just let it show the full name on hover, and when in the water and filling in this characteristic, it displays the full name in the search results. Let it just be. Navigating to a characteristic will simply display it in full

Added a title when hovering over a saved filter in a selector.
It's enough?

Strelec BAAs wrote:

Strelec BAAs wrote:

Next time, if you are not comfortable with the user interface, instead of such messages, please be so kind as to immediately suggest a solution that, in your opinion, would be optimal in operation.
We are always ready to meet and improve this or that functionality if the proposal is a good solution to the problem.
13.12.2021, 13:28

GERA
BAAs Dev.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Added a title when hovering over a saved filter in a selector.
It's enough?

Well, it’s already much more convenient, at least it’s clear how the specified props are named ...

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Next time, if you are not comfortable with the user interface, instead of such messages, please be so kind as to immediately suggest a solution that, in your opinion, would be optimal in operation.

You must be confusing something....
In the post, I wrote down all the difficulties that YOUR CLIENT encountered, which of all that must be paid in a timely manner (tariff, subscription fee) for what it has purchased and uses.
1) I did not ask the court for revision, development, miscalculation, evaluation, and anything else (I UNDERSTAND THIS ALL PERFECTLY AND ARE READY TO OFFER, but NOT IN THIS POST).
2) My opinion (as a client and user of this service) is that Similar phrases "If you write "poems" in the filter names, nothing will help here." they are not tactful are not not correct in this case. YOU DO NOT LIMIT ME TO YOUR PRODUCT BY THE NUMBER OF CHARACTERISTICS/Attribute/Filter of the product.
I would have written to YOU ANYWHERE About the Title or I would have paid for revision /// THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL
THE PROBLEM IS IN YOUR REACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
14.12.2021, 10:59

Well, it’s already much more convenient, at least it’s clear how the specified props are named ...

This makes me happy.

You must be confusing something....
In the post, I wrote down all the difficulties that YOUR CLIENT encountered, which of all that must be paid in a timely manner (tariff, subscription fee) for what it has purchased and uses.
1) I did not ask the court for revision, development, miscalculation, evaluation, and anything else (I UNDERSTAND THIS ALL PERFECTLY AND ARE READY TO OFFER, but NOT IN THIS POST).

You pointed out the difficulties - you were offered a solution (as if there were no proposals from you initially), including through revision.
No one pointed out to you that no one will change anything to make it more convenient for you to work. You offered a solution - it was provided to you. If it had been proposed initially, it would have been implemented earlier.

2) My opinion (as a client and user of this service) is that Similar phrases "If you write "poems" in the filter names, nothing will help here." they are not tactful are not not correct in this case. YOU DO NOT LIMIT ME TO YOUR PRODUCT BY THE NUMBER OF CHARACTERISTICS/Attribute/Filter of the product.
I would have written to YOU ANYWHERE About the Title or I would have paid for revision /// THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL

Initially, you did not indicate your wishes for improving the interface (I consider it logical when pointing out the inconvenience in using the interface and not an obvious decision - to offer an option that, in your opinion, would be more convenient), as a result of which a discussion was started between us - this is normal, and I don't see any problem with that.
And I don't see any problems in using "irony" in my expressions (which are not insults, but in this case it characterizes the possible unlimited length of the text in the filter name).

THE PROBLEM IS IN YOUR REACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right to see the problem in my reaction / expressions, regardless of whether it is such.
The forum does not regulate any specific form of communication between its participants (I want to draw your attention to the fact that we are not OneBox technical support, but partners providing our services for working with OneBox) - and at least no insults were addressed to you.
14.12.2021, 14:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment