1b.app
Link copied -

Reappearance of goods in warehouses

Such a problem: they robbed the reappearance of a kilka for a year .... they clicked they clicked ... they clicked "save the results of the reappearance" and our cat became empty - what next ?? We sang anew on a new perekhuvat .... we spent a little time .. we pressed vipadkovo save and again it went all over ***
1) Help to draw like a future victorist "Saving the results of the reappearance"
https://crm.toster.if.ua/admin/shop/storage/stocktaking/save/4/
How can you hide them and how can you use them later, or write them off?
Bo do not stick logic:
With savings, I can only edit the list and change the number, but it’s not clear what to work with him next. According to the idea, I mav bi yogo znov load at the cats and work there further .. Please explain the functionality
2) how can I get to save the results of the reappearance of the cream, how can I save the message from the bookmark or know the history from the browser
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Saving the result of the inventory performs a purely informational function. There is no way to switch to posting / writing off from it. You can simply save the changes and when you re-enter the inventory, you will see the goods that were previously added there
At the moment, the list of saved stocktaking results is available at /admin/shop/storage/stocktaking/save/
20.08.2021, 17:38
Original comment available on version: ru

1) stocktaking /admin/shop/storage/stocktaking/save/ - I will understand that later it will be possible to click on the button?
2) when "saving" the cat is to blame for cleaning up (this is such a glitch in the mind) ... the one who spends a little time for a change and then with the save button and empty the basket creates a problem. Therefore, saving is not possible in any way to recover for decommissioning and re-appropriation and have to re-appear in a new way (
21.08.2021, 12:27

Vasilishin Vasil Yaroslavovich wrote:
1) stocktaking /admin/shop/storage/stocktaking/save/ - I will understand that later it will be possible to click on the button?

Yes

Vasilishin Vasil Yaroslavovich wrote:
2) when "saving" the cat is to blame for cleaning up (this is such a glitch in the mind) ... the one who spends a little time for a change and then with the save button and empty the basket creates a problem. Therefore, saving is not possible in any way to recover for decommissioning and re-appropriation and have to re-appear in a new way (

when you click "save changes" - the basket is not cleared, you can return to it later by simply selecting the same options when adding a recalculation (warehouse and basket)
if the "Save recalculation results" button is pressed, then the data from the current recounting basket is saved separately, and the basket itself is cleared. The data from there can be viewed and edited, but no more actions can be performed on them.
23.08.2021, 15:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment