1b.app
Link copied -

contact merging H

Возникаю вопросы по настройке?
Создайте топик на форуме (это бесплатно) - партнеры-интеграторы с радостью помогут в решении. Создать топик
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/contacts/8600-obedinenie-kontaktov/#answer2406... - I can't write a comment here, so I have to make a new question
from the topic of improvement it is not only about combining by number, by nickname. Those. As far as I understand, I have a "nickname" field here, you can not do a long procedure for combining a client with a nickname in the account. How can I add this field so that it works correctly?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Inna, you perceived the text of the specified appeal (namely, several words taken out of context) in your own way - but in the specified topic, an improvement was discussed when searching by phone number (you can read the comments of the specified topic and see this) - which was implemented.
If you need some other work logic - please describe in more detail what you need (with examples) - we will try to offer you a solution and its evaluation.
31.05.2021, 11:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
Inna, you perceived the text of the specified appeal (namely, several words taken out of context) in your own way - but in the specified topic, an improvement was discussed when searching by phone number (you can read the comments of the specified topic and see this) - which was implemented.
If you need some other work logic - please describe in more detail what you need (with examples) - we will try to offer you a solution and its evaluation.

understandable) I decided that this refinement will allow you to quickly merge a contact with a login) because now we are doing this by deleting a contact with a login (in inte, fb, viber, telegram) and merging with a new one where there is all the data of this person.
Our problem is this:
1. the client wrote to us on insta, we see the message in the box, let's say his nickname is @ahf
2. we take his phone and find out his name (for example, Ivan, number 1234567)
3. create a contact card, in the name of Yves, indicate his number 1234567
4. go to the @ahf contact card, select delete, then combine with the card Ivan 1234567
5. after that we can write to Ivan in direct from crm (the same scheme when merging contacts from viber/telegram bots)
6. also, we have improved auto-notifications that correspond to the specifics of our business
BUT )
7. there is a trash situation with some applications, when the manager accidentally connects with the wrong person and we generally have no way to break this connection
Therefore, I assumed that in this revision I would see the nickname and be able to change it or simply delete it, everyone makes mistakes and customers can be understood when they receive information on other people's orders.
We have a scandalous situation now, what I just didn’t do was delete contact cards, combine them with others, anyway we send notifications in direct to a stranger at the request of the client (
Help solve the problem plz
05.06.2021, 15:03

Netudykhata Inna wrote:
BUT )
7. there is a trash situation with some applications, when the manager accidentally connects with the wrong person and we generally have no way to break this connection
Therefore, I assumed that in this revision I would see the nickname and be able to change it or simply delete it, everyone makes mistakes and customers can be understood when they receive information on other people's orders.
We have a scandalous situation now, what I just didn’t do was delete contact cards, combine them with others, anyway we send notifications in direct to a stranger at the request of the client (

I don’t understand a little what we need to improve when the manager accidentally combines the wrong contacts...
Please clarify what you need and where
07.06.2021, 14:20

Netudykhata Inna wrote:
BUT )

I don’t understand a little what we need to improve when the manager accidentally combines the wrong contacts...
Please clarify what you need and where

I don't know how else to explain it, I seem to have described everything in as much detail as possible!
There are cases when an account on a social network combines with the wrong contact card, this is a problem if there are auto messages tied to the process and the client, even if just congratulations in the DR, they can go to the wrong person.
Question: how to break an incorrectly created link between an account on a social network and a contact card in crm?
08.06.2021, 12:19

Netudykhata Inna wrote:
There are cases when an account on a social network combines with the wrong contact card, this is a problem if there are auto messages tied to the process and the client, even if just congratulations in the DR, they can go to the wrong person.
Question: how to break an incorrectly created link between an account on a social network and a contact card in crm?

https://crm.mama.travel/admin/shop/users/54/
display the "Social networks" block, where you can edit identifiers / nicknames - will it work?
08.06.2021, 13:17

Netudykhata Inna wrote:

https://crm.mama.travel/admin/shop/users/54/
display the "Social networks" block, where you can edit identifiers / nicknames - will it work?

cool option, thanks, now teston
I have a client Ivan, whose nickname is @wer and he is entered in this field, then he changes his nickname to @TYu and I accordingly change it the same way, there will be no connection with @wer? if yes, then this solves the problem
09.06.2021, 14:54

No, there will be no connection anymore - sending to the specified identifier will be used when sending
But it's better to test whether it fits and how you need it
09.06.2021, 15:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment