1b.app
Link copied -

BUG. The system does not see group contacts when sending bulk SMS

Good afternoon, there is a problem with sending SMS messages, the system does not see the contacts of the group when sending bulk SMS. If you select any group with a different number of contacts, then in the column "will receive ___ SMS clients" there are completely different values that are not equal to the number of contacts in the group. Each contact has a phone number.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. These users should still have the "subscribed to the newsletter" checkbox in the contact card
11.11.2020, 13:37
Original comment available on version: ru

How to massively put this checkmark and how to make sure that when creating a new contact, the checkmark is automatically ticked?
11.11.2020, 13:47

/admin/shop/user/masschange/block/ add the "change subscription" block here. Then go to the contact list, select all contacts and change the value of the field through the bulk change panel on the right
11.11.2020, 13:49

Thanks, I did everything, I wanted to clarify, after the update a line appeared, it shows some kind of percentage, what exactly is displayed there? (if you hover over ?, nothing happens)
11.11.2020, 13:57

you probably do not have the necessary translations. Give me a link to your box, I'll update the translations for you so you can read the hints.
It shows the number of users with email, phone and without them
11.11.2020, 14:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment