1b.app
Link copied -

replacement of e-mail in the order card

Good afternoon,
We received an order 2 years ago with phone number A, order email - B.
07/01/2022 received a new order in which the phone number A was indicated, but the email was different - B.
to order from 07/01/2022. OneBox automatically added an email address from an order that was 2 years ago - B.
After we sent the order to the client, a code was sent to email B (it was necessary C) and the person chose the wrong order, simply because he received an email that replaced OneBox.
Why did OneBox automatically replace the email address, how to avoid it so that this does not happen again in the future?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. By default, most actions consider that if a person was found by phone number, then this is the same person who created the order X years ago, since a phone number can rarely change its owner. Accordingly, when creating an order, the user was found by phone number and added new ones to his known contact information, namely email. Email box usually does not replace but adds to the current email of the created contact. If you want to disable the search for contacts by email and phone, then in the system settings there are checkboxes "Unique email" and "Unique phone numbers" (not verbatim). But then every time with the same phone number, instead of searching, it will create a new contact, which will lead to the fact that when creating 5 different orders, they will all be created for 5 different users, which I think is not very convenient.
11.07.2022, 14:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you, please give a screen where to look for system settings, where to put down the bars.
11.07.2022, 16:59

Give a link to your box and tell us what action you are using that causes the problem. It depends on the version of the box where to look for the settings, whether they will work at all
11.07.2022, 19:56

Alexander Sklyarov wrote:
and tell me what action you use in which the problem occurs
14.07.2022, 11:19

The question is not at all clear.
What do you mean what action are we using?
When importing an order from the site, the box pulls up the old email of the buyer, and not the one that the buyer indicated when placing the order.
You said to find a checkmark so that there was no search by phone and email.
The question is, where is this checkbox? Can you show a screenshot?
14.07.2022, 11:48

Accordingly, if the box substituted the old email, then it makes the mailing to the old email.
14.07.2022, 11:52

I wanted to clarify what action you create orders. After receiving the link, I realized that it was "Import processes from opencart".
So this action searches for a client in this order:
1. by email
2. by phone number
If the setting "Update phone number, first name, last name and email of the client" is set, then email and phone number are added to the list of found contacts. Those. with the current action settings once an hour, email should not be added to the user's mail list. The email to which the order is directly placed should be added to the "clientemail" field, find it in the universal order block and see if the value is correct for your order. If the value there is correct, then you can simply make a setting in the action that sends email so that it sends email not to the client's address from the client's card, but to the email from the process, if one exists.
14.07.2022, 12:16

If the setting "Update phone number, first name, last name and email of the client" is set, then email and phone number are added to the list of found contacts. Those. with the current action settings once an hour, email should not be added to the user's mail list.

I never understood. Should the checkbox be enabled or not? Was inactive, I turned it on.
The email to which the order is directly placed should be added to the "clientemail" field, find it in the universal order block and see if the value is correct for your order.

- right here? This is the wrong mail. I'm saying that boxing pulled up the wrong mail. Not the one that the client left when placing an order, but the box found the client’s old mail and stuck it everywhere - in the order card, in the mailing list.
14.07.2022, 13:27

Should the checkbox be enabled or not? Was inactive, I turned it on.

should not be active.

- right here? This is the wrong mail. I'm saying that boxing pulled up the wrong mail. Not the one that the client left when placing an order, but the box found the client’s old mail and stuck it everywhere - in the order card, in the mailing list.

no, give a link to the order, I will display this field in the interface
14.07.2022, 13:39

That's right, the checkbox was not active. I turned it on 10 minutes ago. Now disabled, that is, the checkmark is not worth it.
I output clientemail to the order card. It's empty
14.07.2022, 13:53

This is your extra field)))
Email client (order.order_clientemail)
right here is the wrong email, right?
https://agr-lv.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/34961/history/?systemchang... =&developerview=1 the history shows that you changed it, why?
14.07.2022, 14:15

Email client (order.order_clientemail) - I showed you this field on the screen at 13:27 - you answered that this is not right and said "no, give a link to the order, I will display this field in the interface". I displayed clientemail in the universal block - I did exactly as you wrote. But again, not...
"Email client" was originally "clientemail" displayed in the generic block . What else needs to be brought out?

Email client (order.order_clientemail)
... the history shows that you changed it, why?

We replaced the email, because we sent the parcel on a new one and so that there was no repeated history with sending mail, we manually replaced the email with the one that is current.
14.07.2022, 14:36

https://agr-lv.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/34961/history/?systemchang... the history shows that you changed it, why?

The old value is incorrect, the new value is correct (we manually entered the screenshot in the order card here https://prnt.sc/5xfvj11yBsNj)
14.07.2022, 14:40

those. correct rercenie... right?
14.07.2022, 14:42

those. correct rercenie... right?

Yes
14.07.2022, 14:43

if you do this, then for relatively new orders, the email of the order will be overwritten with the one recorded in the order in the opencart.
When creating an order, by default, the email of the contact from the box is entered into the email of the process, and only if it is not there, then the email from the opencart. This can also be modified to immediately put the email of the order from opencart in this field it will take 1 hour
14.07.2022, 15:48

it will take 1 hour

Do you mean that the completion of the integrator for this task is one hour?
14.07.2022, 16:00

no, I suggested 2 ways to solve the problem:
1. Select https://1b.app/ru/ajax/download/16113/ like this in action. Then every few minutes the order email will be updated from opencart
2. Make the box immediately put down the email from the opencart when creating an order. It will take 1 hour of development of the programmer.
14.07.2022, 16:03

I understood you! Thank you! I used the first option.
15.07.2022, 17:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment