1b.app
Link copied -

Displaying blocks based on filling in fields

Hello!
I need, depending on the information in add. poly, show or hide the universal block. Now I see this possibility only depending on the type of contact.
The implementation through field mapping conditions is not quite suitable because:
- at least one field must always be displayed.
- the display sequence of the fields is not saved.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Tell me how to implement it.
Thank you.
20.01.2022, 15:34
Original comment available on version: ua

Good afternoon

Alexander Lysenko wrote:
- at least one field must always be displayed.

In this case, you need to select the field and do not configure emu add. conditions

Alexander Lysenko wrote:
the display sequence of the fields is not preserved.

you need to select the fields, set them in the right order - in this order they must be displayed. If this is not the case, please give examples
20.01.2022, 15:38

I will try to explain with an example:
The client has a car. When I set this checkbox
- a model
- body
- type of gearbox
- type of fuel
- fuel consumption per 100 km
etc.
The client has a tractor. When I set such a check box, a block with fields should appear:
- a model
- power
- type of transmission
- fuel consumption per 1 ha
etc.
Ideally, the entire universal block would be displayed by condition.
If I configure the display conditions of the fields within one block (as on the second screen), then the order of their display is not saved as I need.
If all fields of a block are shown only based on conditions, then the block is not displayed. At least one field must always be displayed.
20.01.2022, 17:59

You have a Model field for which you do not need to set conditions and which will always be displayed. You can also display any other necessary field so that the block is always displayed. For example, transfer some field from any other universal block
04.02.2022, 13:22

The example failed. My jamb There are no common fields. But now I will think about how to create them.
05.02.2022, 10:30

Just output there any other field from any other universal block in the process. I understand that it may be slightly unrelated to this particular block, but this is the solution that will work for you. If you can't do it like that, I can suggest making a modification in the block to show it empty even if there are no displayed fields (in the form of a setting). It will take about an hour.
07.02.2022, 10:20

Santa Claus
OneBox production wrote:
Just output there any other field from any other universal block in the process.

I think that it will be so. Thanks for the help.
07.02.2022, 17:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment