1b.app
Link copied -

help me choose the option to overwrite the date in the Additional product field

there are additional product fields with the discount date from and the discount date to.
are there any options for writing dates in them using some kind of action: it fits 1 time per day, 1 time per 2-3 days. It is necessary to prescribe the date + 1-2-3 days from the previously specified one in each additional field.
the point of all this is to make the discount for goods restarted every day, or every 2-3 days and its dates are updated. We upload the discount to the Price platform from these additional fields. each site has its own 2 additional fields, now there are already 4*2=8.
Are there any options for solving such a problem with the current functionality?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Also relevant. Temporarily I solved this with crutches by writing the date with an automatic action in the product cards, but it is difficult to call this a solution because you need to remember on which day you need to change the end date. We need functionality so that you can set the end date of the promotion in an additional field, for example, today's date +3 days
14.10.2020, 15:01
Original comment available on version: ru

you can do some action that once a day increases the date in the selected additional fields
time is about 3 hours
14.10.2020, 16:35

can you share it with a couple of people?
14.10.2020, 17:33

No problem
specify to whom to send and how many hours I will share
14.10.2020, 20:23

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote:
you can do some action that once a day increases the date in the selected additional fields by time, this is about 3 hours

Igor ready in half?
14.10.2020, 21:02

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich
Client wrote:
Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote/a:can I do some action that once a day increases the date in the selected additional fields in time is about 3hIgor ready in half?

for me there is no value in this - I appreciated directly at least as for actions to keep you satisfied
14.10.2020, 22:37

Well, right now I'm not ready for this revision
15.10.2020, 08:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment