1b.app
Link copied -

additional field type "integer", but

Hello, everything was fine before.
Now, when displaying processes in a tabular form, there is a line at the bottom of the sum of the field values. The type of the field is "integer", but when displayed in the sum, 000.00 (two zeros after the decimal point) is added like this number...
Thanks in advance!!!...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The user asked that this interferes with work, since it is this field of decimal numbers that cannot be, please fix the bug so that the integers in the total line are displayed as an integer ...

Please indicate links to the project / list of processes so that we understand what exactly we are talking about and what version / tariff the client has.
20.10.2021, 08:53
Original comment available on version: ru

box.fialan.com
Project branch green-mvp - This is the master branch
20.10.2021, 09:21

we had without .00 before if the number did not contain decimals, now in floating point .00 in all numbers.
20.10.2021, 14:03

Please specify more specifically (with a link and the name of the field) which field in the list of processes are we talking about?
22.10.2021, 16:09

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I think this list is meant
Complete crap with these characters .... And if I get 3 decimal places in the additional field and I need to count with 3 characters? In fact, the value itself is considered up to as many characters as you set up in the formula and there is almost no sense in it in this form, not all numbers are money ... there are volumes, weight, etc.
And what they did in the univeslan block of the power supply unit, it's generally PPC - by default 2 characters, who needed it at all? I bomb, because this was done completely without taking into account what users already use, and now you just need to redo all the settings in all BPs, and if you have one field up to 2 characters, and the second up to 5, then you need to separate them into different blocks or look at zeros
+ double-check all your settings, because you look, there should be one value, but another is displayed. This is a cool feature, it just could have been done somehow more logically, for example, specify in the settings of additional fields how many characters to display there, as for example, it is configured in the fields of the reference book and at least not break the logic, because there are a lot of projects where it is already configured with all these characters .
Of course, I am in favor of doing this normally, but I understand that it is unlikely that someone will listen to me, so I'll just leave it here
22.10.2021, 18:14

in other CRM systems, it is indicated in the field settings how many characters to indicate ... therefore, we ask you to either return it as it was or do it normally - the ability to choose the number of characters in the setting of the additional field
23.10.2021, 10:27

For the moment:
- "whole number" is displayed without fractional part
- "floating point number" is displayed with a fractional part
Additionally, in the settings of the additional field, the settings for decimal separators and digits for numeric additional fields in the lists of processes/contacts/products have been implemented.
05.11.2021, 15:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment