1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Table / Select All

The table view does not have the ability to select all processes, but the list view does.
Is this by design or is it a flaw in the system?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The table has a checkmark that itself marks all processes on the page, it is located in the table header
19.08.2021, 14:04
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production wrote:
The table has a checkmark that itself marks all processes on the page, it is located in the table header

Yes, but still there is no way to select on ALL pages from the table?
19.08.2021, 14:06

though I just noticed that there are missing pages in the table... is that normal too?
19.08.2021, 14:07

on the first screen, I see only 30 orders, most likely they are all displayed in the table and pages are not needed. If you drop links it will be a little clearer
19.08.2021, 14:09

19.08.2021, 14:10

OneBox production wrote:
If you drop links it will be a little clearer

above sent links to the table and the list. Pages are not visible in the table and there is no option to select "on all pages"
20.08.2021, 09:56

I'm closing the ticket.
The issue has not been resolved: the tabular display lacks pages and the ability to select processes from all pages.
21.08.2021, 11:40

Yes, I see that it works differently. But I don't understand why the ticket should be closed. The issue is resolved - closed the ticket, do not sieve - do not close.
23.08.2021, 10:06

OneBox production wrote:
Yes, I see that it works differently. But I don't understand why the ticket should be closed. The issue is resolved - closed the ticket, do not sieve - do not close.

so I can't open other tickets))) I have to close the existing ones, because there is still a lot of curvature in the system.
23.08.2021, 11:23

I took this problem for corrections, but just keep in mind that a closed ticket is considered resolved / closed, regardless of what comments are inside. Those. if you closed the task, it may never be viewed later, including the person who communicated with you in the task. It's closed, so everything is ok.
23.08.2021, 12:27

OneBox production wrote:
I took this problem for corrections, but just keep in mind that a closed ticket is considered resolved / closed, regardless of what comments are inside. Those. if you closed the task, it may never be viewed later, including the person who communicated with you in the task. It's closed, so everything is ok.

ok, i'll keep that in mind
23.08.2021, 13:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment