1b.app
Link copied -

Fixed "main menu" and block "product card tabs" when scrolling the page.

1. When you scroll the page, the menu remains fixed.
It used to work, at some point I noticed that it does not work. I contacted support and they said it needs to be fixed. It is not clear, it worked then stopped working and needs to be finalized?
2. Then the "product card tabs" block stopped working when scrolling the page.
It used to work, at some point I noticed that it does not work.

It turns out that each "main menu" and the block "product card tabs" eventually disappeared independently.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. As far as I remember, the menu was not fixed, but the "product card tabs" block should stick when scrolling, I took it for correction
25.03.2021, 13:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, I accidentally clicked that the issue was "Resolved". But the issue has not yet been resolved. I realized that you need to press that the issue is resolved only after, when the issue is "Solved".
Thanks
29.03.2021, 13:01

Derkach Dmytriy wrote:
Hello. As far as I remember, the menu was not fixed, but the "product card tabs" block should stick when scrolling, I took it for correction

Good afternoon, I accidentally clicked that the issue was "Resolved". But the issue has not yet been resolved.
I realized that you need to press that the issue is resolved only after, when the issue is "Solved".
Thanks
18.06.2021, 13:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment