1b.app
Link copied -

site improvements were not transferred to the OS

Here in the old version we had such a setting

Only in the new version

We need all the improvements that were made on the Mvp, this was done before the new year
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

OneBox MVP and OneBox OS are two different products. Improvements are made for the current version of your OneBox and are not transferred to the OS. It is not possible to transfer it, in order to synchronize the functionality, in fact, the revision needs to be done again for a new product.
It will be possible to transfer all the improvements when updating in bulk, most likely it will be paid
13.07.2022, 11:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Dobrovolskaya Lyudmila wrote:
Here in the old version we had such a setting

Only in the new version

We need all the improvements that were made on the Mvp, this was done before the new year

Lyudmila tell me which of the partners was involved in your update? I think I can help move
13.07.2022, 18:16

Good afternoon. Igor! We cooperate with you)
14.07.2022, 10:12

Good afternoon. Igor! We cooperate with you)

wonderful
which manager did the update for you?
14.07.2022, 11:22

With me wrote off, Matyushko Denis
14.07.2022, 13:47

Good afternoon
We have sold you a service to transfer the system from server to server
Have you already purchased the update?
I wrote to you in viber the following:
Good evening, Lyudmila
For Vanbox to work, you need to direct the box.os.generator.ua domain to the server IP 95.217.183.156
so contact those people who sold you the update
27.07.2022, 11:30

you deceived me
Matyushko was only engaged in transferring a copy of the box, but the update was apparently sold to you by Lilia Losik.
In any case, the improvements have been postponed
thanks for your attention, good luck
27.07.2022, 11:44

Good afternoon, Igor! Perhaps I did not quite understand your question, but there was no "deception" on my part! I, as a client, cannot keep track of everything, who contacts me and who sells what. That is, if it was 1 person and right away - no problem, they communicated with one, then some time passed, we already communicate with another, then more improvements need to be transferred already with the third.
I wrote the one with whom I talked for the last time (Denis), but I can’t remember everyone with whom I talked ... When it was bought by 1 company, now partners. Previously, when it was 1 company called "Onebox" we knew that it was all connected somehow. How to find out now who is responsible for what is not clear, in any case, thanks for your work and sorry for the misunderstanding, just because of the amount of information, something may have been reported wrong. I look forward to our further cooperation!
28.07.2022, 11:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment