1b.app
Link copied -

Opencart integration

Hello, there was a problem when integrating OneBox with Opencart, and the problem is the following, one of the points in the FAQ on integration on your site said that you need to register the cron.php file to run once an hour on a hosting with Opencart, the file is registered, but the following error is given, in the screenshot below.
On the second screenshot, you can see that the files that are uploaded through the database in Opencart are uploaded without errors, but they also have their own peculiarities when uploading files, the Links checkbox is not ticked (screenshot No. 3), which is why the product is not displayed in the store, but only in the admin panel, there may be some fine-tuning of this, but I did not find it, if there is one, please indicate where I can specify this.
The second screenshot shows that the API session starts successfully, categories are transferred to Opencart, but an error occurs when unloading goods, and the error is in the files that were uploaded to Op
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

apparently username is not specified in cron, judging by the error, it may be needed depending on the version of opencart
12.10.2021, 17:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
apparently username is not specified in cron, judging by the error, it may be needed depending on the version of opencart

Errors from the panel disappeared, but in the log file that is created, as I understand it, after calling the cron file, a similar error appeared, although the username was already specified in the cron.
Error itself: UPDATE CATEGORY: <b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: username in <b>/home/public_html/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>15</b ><b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: password in <b>/home/public_html/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>15</b><b>Notice </b>: Undefined index: api_id in <b>/home/public_html/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>18</b><b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: json_url in <b>/home/public_html/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>84</b>null
12.10.2021, 23:10

Maxim wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Errors from the panel disappeared, but in the log file that is created, as I understand it, after calling the cron file, a similar error appeared, although the username was already specified in the cron.
Error itself: UPDATE CATEGORY: <b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: username in <b>/home/public_html/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>15</b ><b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: password in <b>/home/public_html/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>15</b><b>Notice </b>: Undefined index: api_id in <b>/home/public_html/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>18</b><b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: json_url in <b>/home/public_html/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>84</b>null

Added the Opencarta and OneBox IPs to the opencart APIs allowed for the API, and now the following error has appeared in the logs,
UPDATE CATEGORY: <b>Notice</b>: Undefined offset: 0 in <b>/home/public_html/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>42</b><b >Notice</b>: Array to string conversion in <b>/home/public_html/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>55</b><b>Notice</b >: Undefined property: stdClass::$Array in <b>/home/public_html/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>55</b><b>Notice</b> : Undefined offset: 0 in <b>/home/public_html/catalog/model/oneboxsync/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>71</b>"catalog\/onebox\/category.json"
UPDATE PRODUCT:
UPDATE FILTRENAME:
UPDATE FILTRE PRODUCT VALUE:
13.10.2021, 20:05

remotely solving your problem is very long and difficult
you missed something when setting up the integration
give access to opencart (access to the admin panel and to the hosting panel) - I will try to help
14.10.2021, 02:59

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
give access to opencart (access to the admin panel and to the hosting panel) - I will try to help

Where to send access?
14.10.2021, 14:26

Maxim wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Where to send access?

i.ustimenko@oneboxcorp.com
18.10.2021, 01:15

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Maxim wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Where to send access?

i.ustimenko@oneboxcorp.com

Sent
18.10.2021, 13:07

Didn't find the reason?
22.10.2021, 14:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment