1b.app
Link copied -

Import orders from non-logged in users

If the user is not logged in on the site (Magento), then a contact without full name (screen 1) is created in the box along with the order, although the full name is indicated when placing an order, since these are required fields [file]9893[ /file] (screenshot 2)
Order example https://josera.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/4200/edit/
Is it possible to make the full name be pulled from the data specified in the order if the user was not logged in?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Instead of the customer_firstname and customer_lastname fields in the output, you have the billing_address array, where there are these firstname/lastname fields - that is, the output does not fit the logic of the action a bit.
As an option - we can add checks that if the above fields are not present, but are in billing_address firstname/lastname - then take them when creating them - it will take 1 hour
01.09.2021, 15:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Fits. Need an account
02.09.2021, 12:59

There is also a middlename value, in which the middle name is transmitted. Will it pull up too?
03.09.2021, 11:05

There is also a middlename value, in which the middle name is transmitted. Will it pull up too?

+
03.09.2021, 11:37

The above checks have been added.
03.09.2021, 11:50

Test order https://josera.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/4441/edit/
The name of the client did not pull up.
Should have been: John Kianovich Silverhand
03.09.2021, 13:10

And for what purpose did you check the box "Take the first name / last name from the firstname / lastname fields instead of customer_firstname / customer_lastname"?
I did not talk about this - you obviously indicated to take data from another data array
03.09.2021, 13:50

I haven't changed anything since the update. When I came in on 03.09 to look at the action, it was already marked and, according to the description of the checkbox, reminds me of what was discussed in this task.
Improvement should work without checkbox "Take first name/last name from firstname/lastname fields instead of customer_firstname/customer_lastname"?
06.09.2021, 11:42

Improvement should work without checkbox "Take first name/last name from firstname/lastname fields instead of customer_firstname/customer_lastname"?

Yes, this is a setting to take data from the original structure - you don't need it.
well, or I'll add it to the checks, protection from fans to put different jackdaws)
06.09.2021, 12:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment