1b.app
Link copied -

Display the latest message in the process table

Here (Figure 1) https://hellom.1b.app/app/workflowtype-issue/
We need to display the last Facebook messenger message as if from a client or our response.
Also, it is very desirable to highlight the process somehow, or give some kind of visual trigger that the process with a new message from the client has not been viewed.
Is it possible to implement and how many hours do you need?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

something like this the last comment or comments might output. Unread message for whom? For the one who watches or for those who subscribe to the process?
21.07.2022, 14:29
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
something like this the last comment or comments can output. Unread message for whom? For the one who watches or for those who subscribe to the process?

Does not work.
For all. If someone read the comment (entered the process), then remove the notification for everyone. If a new comment, then again. Something similar to how to sit on several devices in a telegram account from one account. I hope you understand what I want)))
21.07.2022, 15:32

Uh ... maybe it's easier to use the notification center for this? :)
22.07.2022, 00:33
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Well, if one person is sitting in the box, then yes, the notification center. And if there is a batch, then it is not clear whether the last message of the client was processed or not, and everyone needs to be subscribed to the task. This is the problem as far as I understand. I'll think about the best way to do this
22.07.2022, 10:27

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
Uh ... maybe it's easier to use the notification center for this? :)

Well, respected yes hong pao, in principle, gave a logical answer))
Plus, in the notifications of the garbage collection in terms of orders and any changes there, and for managers who need to quickly respond to customer requests, this is very inconvenient and takes a lot of time.
22.07.2022, 13:33

In the list of orders, you can color the columns , we can make a separate column "last comment" where the last comment will be displayed. If someone read it or if there is no such comment in the task yet and the column is painted over, remove the coloring. Those. comments read by someone will be on a white background, the rest on the background of the column you have chosen. Takes 2h.
26.07.2022, 20:33

"Last unread comment by anyone" column. If you come up with a better name - I'm only for) paint it and put it on the list
02.08.2022, 15:37

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
"Last unread comment by anyone" column. If you come up with a better name - I'm only for) paint it and put it on the list

Great title))
Everything seems to be working. Dyakuyu.
02.08.2022, 17:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment