1b.app
Link copied -

When entering the "Ukrposhta create delivery" tab, it gives error 500

For 2-3 days now, when entering the ../ukrposhtainvoice/ tab of the "Ukrposhta create delivery" process, it gives error 500.

Ukrposhta's API support says that everything is fine with them + TTNs are created on other marketplaces without a problem.

What are the options for solving the problem?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

drop the link to the page, it will be clear what to do there.
19.02.2024, 14:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Юля
менеджер
This problem is on a system that has the MVP version, you no longer support this version, so can you tell me what it could be?
20.02.2024, 14:40
Original comment available on version: ua

I gave you a solution to the problem, I don’t understand why it’s difficult to reset the link to your system.
For advice on “why error 500 occurs” without specifics and examples, you can turn to Google, for example. It is unlikely that such consultations will be provided here.
20.02.2024, 15:30

Ah, I understand what the problem is. This is Vladislav simply writing under a different number/asking his employee to write and carefully hiding his box so that no one would guess. Uprooted the system, it shouldn’t happen again. Give a link to your box when asked in a normal way, let's not play games, okay?
20.02.2024, 15:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment