1b.app
Link copied -

Error in Ukrposhta

When changing the TTN in the process, the new TTN has not changed in the "Ukrposhta information about TTN" block and, therefore, is not scanned in the process.

Here is a link to the process itself https://our-store.com.ua/76803/

How can I fix this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. For such manipulations, in the settings of the deliverynote field in the universal block, there is a checkbox "Show the Delete TTN button". After that, it will be possible to delete TTN (including from UP, NP blocks). With the usual change of TTN, TTNs in blocks np, yn remain and you get a similar picture.
Those. to correct the current situation, you need to delete the current TTN through the button, save the page and then insert the same TTN back
24.07.2023, 19:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon

Thanks for the help. Didn't know about it.

Care Department

OneBox production wrote:

Those. to correct the current situation, you need to delete the current TTN through the button, save the page and then insert the same TTN back

I tried to do as you write, but I don’t see the “add ttn” button for Ukrposht deliveries, although everything is ok for Nova Posht. Screenshot below
24.07.2023, 19:58

I probably misled you, if you dig deeper, the button not only overwrites the TTN, but also removes it from the delivery service and is not displayed for the UE (
What TTN you put down in the process? I will do it manually
25.07.2023, 10:34

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
I probably misled you, if you dig deeper, the button not only overwrites the TTN, but also removes it from the delivery service and is not displayed for the UE (

Understood. All OK.
And how then is it better to act in the future when such a situation happens?

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
What TTN you put down in the process? I will do it manually

25.07.2023, 11:27

Сидорчук Валентин ФОП Сидорчук Валентин Гариевич
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
And how is it better to act in the future when such a situation occurs?
Add a step to the business process with the action "Delete Ukrposhta TTN", after it the block /Ukrposhta information about TTN/ will be cleared, and the new TTN will be scanned.
28.07.2023, 23:15
Original comment available on version: ua

Good afternoon
Could you answer this question?
31.08.2023, 10:45

Do you want to keep the old TTN and substitute some new one in the order? I recommend simply creating a second TTN in the box through an action or a block, it will become in all the necessary fields and nothing will happen to the old one
31.08.2023, 11:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment