1b.app
Link copied -

Are branches updated from Nova Poshta?

Good afternoon! Integration with NP, tell me how to see when the NP branches were updated? There is a feeling that once a day is not updated. Main account https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/integrations/novaposhta-integration-16/control/
Here is a guide, the Dnieper branch 20 is http://joxi.ru/KAgVNYGtNQYXO2, while it is under repair and you cannot select it when creating a TTN
I ran the update branch manually and still no change.
I understand that there may be a question for the NP, but for this you need to understand that the request to pick up the departments from the NP has gone. Is it possible to check this somehow?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, the date and time of updating data on branches can be found in https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/logs/showall/ajax/?file=novaposhta-2021-11-11.log
keyword "processOffices"
11.11.2021, 11:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Dmitry, here is what the NP support answered
Possibly otrimuyuchi list your nashtuvannya add to the list of new vіddіlennya, prote do not tidy up tі, scho timchasovo not practice.
Diakuёmo for the beast!
With honor, the team of technical support of Novosti Poshti"
11.11.2021, 17:08

In this box, on the page for creating TTN NP, I cannot select department 20.

Have you changed anything in the directory?
11.11.2021, 18:00

I understand, the problem is in the manual, now I understand
11.11.2021, 18:01

The fact is that the records of the table of branches of the NP are cleared before import, but the records of the corresponding directory of the NP are not, they are only supplemented with new ones.
11.11.2021, 18:04

In general, theoretically, a situation may arise that a certain directory entry is tied to a certain process additional field, and when clearing the directory, a problem with this value may arise.
11.11.2021, 18:12

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production wrote:
In general, theoretically, a situation may arise that a certain directory entry is tied to a certain process additional field, and when clearing the directory, a problem with this value may arise.

Do you mean that if there was a delivery to the department earlier, it is recorded in the additional fields associated with the directory and we will delete the value, because the department is not active - then the fields will be cleared?
But what if you add a feature to the directory active and not active (for example, a new field)? And when updating data from the NP, if there is a department, we leave it active, if not, we set it inactive
12.11.2021, 09:50

Refinement of the "Active" field for the reference book will take 2 hours
It will display the real status of the branch after import
17.11.2021, 18:47

Dmitry, can't this be done as an investment in integration with NP? I think it will be useful for everyone.
18.11.2021, 09:48

I clarified that it will not be possible to do this for you on account of investments, because. you are not a cloud client.
18.11.2021, 12:31

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production wrote:
Refinement of the "Active" field for the reference book will take 2 hours
It will display the real status of the branch after import

please send invoice
23.11.2021, 09:33

Uploaded the changes, now the column shows the current status of the branch
https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/custom/object/directory/1/
25.11.2021, 11:03

Everything is fine! Thank you
25.11.2021, 16:49

Good afternoon. Tell me, when updating branches, the value of Inactive changes back to Active? There is a branch Makarov branch 1, it is active and New mail confirmed this, but the branch is not active in the box
The process settings are made so that the employee cannot confirm the order with this department
30.11.2021, 09:14

I tested the update.
From the OneBox side, a request is sent with the getWarehouses method, and all received data on departments are updated correctly according to the documentation for the WP API.
Why the data received via the API and the real data differ is better to check with the NP support.
30.11.2021, 11:11

I understand, thanks, I'll check with the NP
30.11.2021, 11:20

Dmitry, what is the sign for us = the activity of the department? That is, a request is sent with the getWarehouses method, and if we receive a branch in response, then write it Active, if we don’t receive it, change it to inactive? That is, now requesting data, we do not receive the above department in response, right?
30.11.2021, 11:56

done so, at the beginning of the import, everything is set to inactive, and as the update is found, it changes to active.
30.11.2021, 13:23

Dmitry, the problem is this http://joxi.ru/GrqaWYguRpWLPr, there are two such branches. And we checked the first one. Upon receipt from the NP of a branch that has become actively recorded a new record in what cases?
30.11.2021, 14:29

When importing, the search goes only by ref, therefore, in this case, a new branch was created.
30.11.2021, 15:48

accepted, changed validation settings, thanks
30.11.2021, 17:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment