1b.app
Link copied -

Not everywhere and not always the amount is displayed

The amount "paid" in the parent process is not always and not always displayed on the basis of payments in subprocesses.
To do this, it was indicated on the finance settings page /admin/shop/settings/finance/ tick
As a result, the payment is not displayed in the paid column when orders are displayed in the list
admin/customorder/zayavka/?fromfiltercustomnayakudatupotribno99=&tofiltercustomnayakudatupotribno99=&filtercustomchergabudivnitstva139=&filtercustomadresazhk83=&filtercustomklasvitrat84=&filtercustomtipvitrat85=&filtercustompidtipvitrat86=&filterauthorid=&filtercustomnazvamaterialuroboti88=&filtermanagerid=&filtername=&filternumber=&contractorsid=&filterid=&filtercdatefrom=&filtercdateto=&filterpayment=&filterpassedstatuses=1&statusid[0]=147&filterdatetofrom= &filterdatetoto=&filterdateplanfrom=&filterdateplanto=&filteremployerid[0]=&ok=1&searchLine=
fo
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Duboviy Bogdan wrote:
for example, in ticket 10232, despite the fact that there is a payment in the subprocess
And if you go into the application and create any payment in it, then after that the payment from the subprocess will be displayed in when the applications are displayed as a list. I deleted the payments

Correctly, I understand that you created payments, then indicated the setting that "when adding, recalculate the parent" and consider it an error that after that it was not recalculated for existing payments?
19.03.2021, 17:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:

Duboviy Bogdan wrote:
for example, in ticket 10232, despite the fact that there is a payment in the subprocess
And if you go into the application and create any payment in it, then after that the payment from the subprocess will be displayed in when the applications are displayed as a list. I deleted the payments

Correctly, I understand that you created payments, then indicated the setting that "when adding, recalculate the parent" and consider it an error that after that it was not recalculated for existing payments?

No, payments that were added after setting are not displayed
20.03.2021, 08:59

Duboviy Bogdan wrote:
No, payments that were added after setting are not displayed

Now, with certain actions, can you make it so that when a payment is added to the child, the recalculation does not occur in the parent?
If yes, please indicate the sequence of actions you perform using an example.
22.03.2021, 13:59

/admin/customorder/zayavka/9965/edit/
1. An order for a certain amount has been created
2. This bid was created under the procurement process
3. A payment made through the autoclient was attached to the subprocess.
4. The recalculation did not occur in the parent.
23.03.2021, 11:22

Duboviy Bogdan wrote:
3. A payment made through the autoclient was attached to the subprocess.

how did you attach the payment? manually somewhere or did the action immediately attach?
24.03.2021, 17:32

manually on the page of actual payments, after the payment was created attached to the process through the process field in the payment
24.03.2021, 17:35

Duboviy Bogdan wrote:
manually on the page of actual payments, after the payment was created attached to the process through the process field in the payment

Through quick editing in the payment table? Or did you go directly to editing the payment?
24.03.2021, 17:36

As far as I can see, the recalculation should occur if the setting "When adding a payment to the process, recalculate the amount of payment and obligations of the parent process" is specified and the process is specified.
Is there an example of an unattached payment that can be linked to some process and the recalculation will not occur (so that I can do this and check)?
24.03.2021, 17:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment