1b.app
Link copied -

Question - Does not pull up the source

Возникают сложности в работе системы?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на на форуме и партнеры-интегратор поможет в решении сложности! Создать топик
We receive a call. A pop-up window opens, clicks from there to create a process. But the source is not pulled up. What could be the reason?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, I don’t understand on the basis of what settings the source should be automatically selected in the process creation window. Can you please tell me where you indicate that this source should be?
27.05.2022, 15:10
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon, I don’t understand on the basis of what settings the source should be automatically selected in the process creation window. Can you please tell me where you indicate that this source should be?

well, we have telephony enabled My calls, but I don’t know how to connect it with the “source”. Can you suggest?
29.05.2022, 12:40

1. Display the block "Button to create an order", select some additional field there, write the value "My calls" into it. At the first stage of the process, put an action that will fill the source depending on the value of another field.
2. Make improvements so that when creating a task from a specific block of the call pop-up window, a specific source is affixed. 1 hour
30.05.2022, 11:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment