1b.app
Link copied -

Bug Finance

Answers:

we do not have a regulation on the speed of responses, the developer will respond as soon as he reaches your task
22.12.2020, 09:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
we do not have a regulation on the speed of responses, the developer will respond as soon as he reaches your task

I understand everything, but I beg you to help, since we cannot work - this is finance.
1) We cannot create payments https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/finances/4843-oshibka-dobavleniya-platezha/
2) orders to customers are not closed. They receive SMS about debt
This is tin
22.12.2020, 10:32

Lagoda Alexey
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

I understand everything, but I beg you to help, since we cannot work - this is finance.
1) We cannot create payments https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/finances/4843-oshibka-dobavleniya-platezha/
2) orders to customers are not closed. They receive SMS about debt
This is tin

uncheck the box that allows you to make payments retroactively when editing and that's it
it is not necessary to set the future hour, you can increase the time by 1 minute or press save again if an error is generated - the system will automatically set the current date
22.12.2020, 10:36

The fact of the matter is that I need to be able to make payments retroactively.
This is necessary for the accountant to correctly allocate payments by cards and non-cash.
Previously, with this checkbox, everything worked correctly.
It's probably broken after the update.
22.12.2020, 10:49

Lagoda Alexey
Client wrote:
The fact of the matter is that I need to be able to make payments retroactively.
This is necessary for the accountant to correctly allocate payments by cards and non-cash.

1. The logic of this checkbox has not changed for about 2 months
2. I gave you 2 more solutions besides unsetting, use any of them
22.12.2020, 10:50

Is there a way to make it work like before? : did not give an error and can be carried out by any date
22.12.2020, 10:55

Lagoda Alexey
Client wrote:
Is there a way to make it work like before? : did not give an error and can be carried out by any date

yes, 0.5h
22.12.2020, 10:58

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Lagoda Alexey
Client wrote:

1. The logic of this checkbox has not changed for about 2 months
2. I gave you 2 more solutions besides unsetting, use any of them

just something has changed, tk. there are several references here.
We also made backdated payments without any problems, and yesterday I discovered that there is no date field AT ALL! To make it appear, put a checkbox that allows you to make payments retroactively when editing, but now it is impossible to specify the past date!
22.12.2020, 12:10

[/quote]
just something has changed, tk. there are several references here.
We also made backdated payments without any problems, and yesterday I discovered that there is no date field AT ALL! To make it appear, put a checkbox that allows you to make payments retroactively when editing, but now it is impossible to specify the past date!
[/quote]
Here I have it too. Yesterday, the date field that was previously missing. And this is where the problem started.
22.12.2020, 12:18

I redid the logic, update at night. Thanks for understanding
22.12.2020, 13:05

22.12.2020, 13:07

Close this issue. But I beg you to fix it here https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/business-processes/4425-bag-deystviya/
25.12.2020, 13:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment