1b.app
Link copied -

Taking into account the discount on a canceled order

Good afternoon, we encountered such a problem, in many canceled orders a negative margin is displayed, we began to study the issue, in all such orders there is a "total process discount", and this discount in some orders is more than the order amount, it is not clear where it comes from, and such a discount is on orders even where there were no actions (New order - Cancel). Here is an example of an order, please help me figure it out.
http://box.agro-him.com.ua/27219/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. You have selected a discount in your order, it is probably imported initially from your online store
20.12.2022, 16:18
Original comment available on version: ru

The discount is tied to the client, only the question then is, if the order amount is 2,294.65 UAH, the discount is 1.5%, and the discount is 2,765 UAH. Plus, if the order is canceled, the obligations and margin should be = 0. But it doesn’t work out that way.
20.12.2022, 17:00

Morgan wrote:
Plus, if the order is canceled, the obligations and margin should be = 0

1. When changing the status, it should not affect the margin in any way, but you should not change the composition of the process in any way.
2. The obligations of the client and yours should probably be nullified in such an order.
21.12.2022, 10:59

The obligations of the client and ours are already equal to 0, but do not understand where the discount comes from, which is more than the amount of the order.
21.12.2022, 11:54

http://box.agro-him.com.ua/27219/ In this example, I do not see a discount more than the amount of goods. We can reset the discount in the order when it is canceled by some action
21.12.2022, 12:58

Here, the moment is not in the discount, maybe the discount remains in the field, but the margin = the purchase amount. Look at this order, Purchase amount = 2294.65, and the total margin for the order is -2294.65. Why is the margin equal to 0 on some order with the same BP, and on some the margin is equal to the purchase amount?
21.12.2022, 13:04

Well, you don't need to touch the order. You are doing some nonsense, resetting the prices of goods. Reset obligations, reset the discount, or mark the order as deleted. Resetting prices is clearly some kind of strange decision.
Perhaps some of the integrators will be able to help you set up or tell you how he stores canceled orders, but I'm sure that not with zero product sales prices ..
21.12.2022, 14:01

There is no instruction in the actions of the BP to indicate the sale price = 0.
In one BP, all canceled orders are closed differently, somewhere margin +, somewhere, somewhere 0. (should be 0 everywhere).
Look at all canceled orders http://box.agro-him.com.ua/app/workflowtype-order/?statusid%5B%5D=69&filterd...
21.12.2022, 14:37

Morgan wrote:
y, somewhere margin +, somewhere, somewhere 0. (should be 0 everywhere).

yes, the margin in closed or open orders should not change in any way. You are doing something wrong. From the fact that you canceled the order, the margin should not change.
21.12.2022, 14:39

So I ask for help, because I don’t understand what is happening and why the margin is considered in the canceled order.
21.12.2022, 16:09

so it should be considered
21.12.2022, 16:09

This is more like trolling.
The margin is taken into account in the final reports, and the margin from canceled orders should not be taken into account for this and should be = 0.
Actually, 0 is displayed in the margin column for 90% of canceled orders.
21.12.2022, 16:28

Morgan wrote:
This is more like trolling.

I'm not trying to troll anyone.

Morgan wrote:
The margin is taken into account in the final reports, and the margin from canceled orders should not be taken into account for this and should be = 0.

You can build almost any report with filtering by order statuses, i.e. display only non-cancelled orders in the report.
21.12.2022, 16:41

I need a correct display in the order table, please tell me how to make margin = 0 when canceling an order?
21.12.2022, 19:21

I see several options:
1. Delete order
2. Remove products from the order
3. Reset prices and purchases. goods prices
4. Filter the table of orders without canceled orders to ignore their margin
22.12.2022, 10:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment