1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Process Interface

I would like to discuss the possibilities of blocks. In the "recent client business processes" and "recent contact events" block, you can select the number of tasks to be output.
1. If this field is left blank, it will display only 10 processes, and show the text "N more similar processes" below. Is it possible to make this text clickable so that when clicked, it opens +10 processes lower in the same list, and so on until we open the required number of processes.
2. If this field is filled, then the history is exactly the same as in paragraph 1. but the set number of processes is displayed. But for a better use of the interface, I would like to display, for example, only 3 processes, but to be able to expand the list. Is it realistic to do it?

3. The same story with the "recent client events" block. Is it possible to add "N more events" there too? And make it also clickable to open it.
[file]8218[/fil
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Igor, thank you, this is great.
The only thing I have is the setting to group by employees. And after each load adds a name. Can I make it only add once at the very top?
20.07.2021, 18:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
The only thing I have is the setting to group by employees. And after each load adds a name. Can I make it only add once at the very top?

let's fix it today
21.07.2021, 10:02

Kornev Mikhail wrote:

remove the grouping by client - and this will not happen
21.07.2021, 10:10

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Received now grouping does not work?
21.07.2021, 11:18

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
21.07.2021, 11:19

Kornev Mikhail wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Received now grouping does not work?

why? if it's loading
21.07.2021, 11:25

Yes it works. but when I have a client as a company, it still duplicates the names of employees in the list of processes
21.07.2021, 12:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment