1b.app
Link copied -

Refine price rounding and process discount prices

Good afternoon. There is a problem with rounding values in processes and passing them via api https://crm.ohrana.ua/
I will describe what result is needed, please suggest a solution for improvement.
We need the prices of the products of the process (price) to be rounded to hundredths, and it is the rounded value that is taken into account in the calculation of the final part of the process (the sum of the process). In addition, when using a discount (standard field), the discounted price (productpricediscount) must also be rounded to the nearest hundredth.
Such rounding is necessary in a specific process, and not in Boxing in general, it should also work when adding products to the process, and not when saving / clicking
How can be improved?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

As far as I know, a few days ago such an assessment was already submitted directly through a personal manager.
28.01.2022, 16:50
Original comment available on version: ru

in the process of discussing through support, here I did not wait for the assessment (
31.01.2022, 11:35

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
in the process of discussing through support, here I did not wait for the assessment (

Well, then it's better not to play a damaged phone, you will be given an assessment after discussion through the "support".
31.01.2022, 16:12

Good afternoon.
I ask for help in resolving the issue.
So far, no suitable solution has been found.
Example:
Item 1 1 x 1.253 = 1.253
Item 2 1x 1.153 = 1.153
Total 2.406
It is my deep conviction that ALL financial programs do not work with fractional kopecks.
In the box, it is necessary to round the price to hundredths in the process (do not display the rounded value, but round it up and use the rounded value in subsequent calculations)
Example:
Product 1 1x1.25 = 1.25
Product 2 1x 1.15 = 1.15
Total 2.40
Everyone who uses the checkbox faces this problem. The checkbox, like all financial programs, only works with whole pennies.
When passing data from the example, we get:
Product 1 1x1.25 = 1.25
Product 2 1x 1.15 = 1.15
But the total is taken from the process
Total 2.41 (and should be 2.40)
As a result, the checkbox gives an error,
Similar problems also arise in the formation of invoices and invoices. Differences in amounts are not allowed in accounting.
When solving this problem, please also take into account that when using a discount, the discounted price and the discounted amount should also be rounded.
The revision concerns a large number of users.
Perhaps someone uses a fractional value of the quantity of goods. Then the rounded price will still give fractional kopecks in total.
The obvious solution seems to be rounding the selling price. An action on process change is suitable for this.
More difficult. Specify the discount (for example, as a percentage) and get fractional values in the calculation of values:
total price
Total discount amount
Cost (with discount)
It is enough to round the final price, and all other lines are calculated based on the rounded values and will always be without fractional kopecks. But it’s not a fact that boxing counts in that order. Perhaps you can suggest your own.
As a result of rounding, there should be no fractional kopecks in:
Selling price
total price
Price without discount
Price
Order Total
03.02.2022, 13:17

The only correct option that I can offer you is to simply enter the prices with the correct fractional part (round them up right away).
And then all the amounts will be with the desired fractional part.
10.02.2022, 15:08

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
The only correct option that I can offer you is to simply enter the prices with the correct fractional part (round them up right away).
And then all the amounts will be with the desired fractional part.

Maxim, we have prices in foreign currency, and sales in UAH, this option will not suit us in any way (
Please consider another solution
11.02.2022, 13:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment