1b.app
Link copied -

The functionality of the Process Product Table does not work - fill the field with a default value

Good afternoon
The functionality of the Process Product Table does not work, fill in the field with the default value http://joxi.ru/V2V7W5KH8nLReA, check on the process https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-postavshchiku/1780459/edit/, add products action from another process, manually - the value is not filled, changed to another field, to another type of field and nothing. Interface settings can be changed, the process is not yet working. Please check
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Filled in if you add a new line and insert a product there. This setting applies only to table products. Does not affect other blocks and actions in any way. If you need, what would be when adding from the product search block - there is a setting that is responsible for this
20.09.2021, 14:42
Original comment available on version: ru

it is necessary for me that at adding in any way value was written down.
Options for adding directly in the table, through the search block, through the action Add products to the process from another process (a process can be created by this action, or it can add products to an existing process
Tell me, how can I fill in the value of all products added in any of the indicated ways? I set it up through the procedure for any change in the process, but when the goods are added by an action to an existing process, the procedure does not work out
21.09.2021, 09:50

You can use the setting of the additional process product field and automatically fill in the value either from the product filter or from the additional product field. When adding a product to the process, the value will be written in the addon
21.09.2021, 09:59

the fact is that I can’t add this field to the filters, since this is a warehouse and we upload the filters to the Rozetka, and filling in the default from the additional product field is also not suitable, since one product in different processes will have a different field value
I will describe the problem
There is a process in which goods are selected from the list with checkmarks and click on the procedure, there with the action Add products to the process - these selected goods are distributed among different processes according to the completion of the additional field of the process product. Each of these processes has its own shipment warehouse, and when adding goods to the process, they need to assign a warehouse and immediately reserve the goods at the specified warehouse, but it can only be assigned to goods added when the process was created, but if goods are added to an already created process, the warehouse is not assigned ( the procedure does not work, the value in the table is not assigned by default), I tried the setting, I hoped it would start the procedures, but no.
Please tell me if there are solutions?
21.09.2021, 10:52

Maria, tell me, do you have any other ideas?
24.09.2021, 13:21

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
the fact is that I can’t add this field to the filters, since this is a warehouse and we upload the filters to the Rozetka, and filling in the default from the additional product field is also not suitable, since one product in different processes will have a different field value
I will describe the problem
There is a process in which goods are selected from the list with checkmarks and click on the procedure, there with the action Add products to the process - these selected goods are distributed among different processes according to the completion of the additional field of the process product. Each of these processes has its own shipment warehouse, and when adding goods to the process, they need to assign a warehouse and immediately reserve the goods at the specified warehouse, but it can only be assigned to goods added when the process was created, but if goods are added to an already created process, the warehouse is not assigned ( the procedure does not work, the value in the table is not assigned by default), I tried the setting, I hoped it would start the procedures, but no.
Please tell me if there are solutions?

There are a lot of options, but the conditions (TK, so to speak) are not specific, here are a couple of ways:
1) If in the process where you transfer the goods, there is only 1 warehouse for all goods, then:
- fill in the process (to which the goods are copied) the warehouse in the additional field of the process
- Set the action "Set a warehouse for products based on an additional process field" and choose where to get the warehouse from
- if I'm not mistaken, then when transferring products, procedures are launched in the found process
2) In the process (where the goods are transferred), set up the action "Reserve the contents of the process in the warehouse", set the necessary warehouses, set the reserve only in the selected warehouse, set the launch every N minutes (specify how many you need) and will reserve all goods in the selected warehouse, if he is
24.09.2021, 13:32

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
There are a lot of options, but the conditions (TK, so to speak) are not specific, here are a couple of ways:
1) If in the process where you transfer the goods, there is only 1 warehouse for all goods, then:
- fill in the process (to which the goods are copied) the warehouse in the additional field of the process
- Set the action "Set a warehouse for products based on an additional process field" and choose where to get the warehouse from
- if I'm not mistaken, then when transferring products, procedures are launched in the found process

procedures do not work out when added to an existing process, as I wrote above. Or do I need to add something extra...

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
2) In the process (where the goods are transferred), set up the action "Reserve the contents of the process in the warehouse", set the necessary warehouses, set the reserve only in the selected warehouse, set the launch every N minutes (specify how many you need) and will reserve all goods in the selected warehouse, if he is

the process is created with an incorrect warehouse assigned (the warehouse assigned from the parent is transferred to the subprocess), for example, with warehouse 1, therefore the reservation action, even with Warehouse 2 selected in the action, reserves goods at warehouse 1 specified for the products in the process, because it has a priority
24.09.2021, 14:16

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
the process is created with an incorrect warehouse assigned (the warehouse assigned from the parent is transferred to the subprocess), for example, with warehouse 1, therefore the reservation action, even with Warehouse 2 selected in the action, reserves goods at warehouse 1 specified for the products in the process, because it has a priority

Here it is not clear what should be transferred from the process and reserved?
24.09.2021, 16:57

in process 1, a warehouse of all goods = warehouse 1 is assigned, select a number of items and transfer them with the action Add products from one process (click on the procedure) to another - to process 2, in which the warehouse of all products by default should be warehouse 2 and the goods must be on him to reserve. It is important that a process is created if it does not already exist, but more often goods will be transferred to an already created process (that is, one consolidated process 2, in which goods from different processes 1 are added)
Configured:
1. warehouse assignment and reservation actions at the initial stage = not suitable because it does not process the warehouse assignment on goods that are not added at the time of creation
2. the procedure for any change in the process with the actions of warehouse assignment and reservation = not suitable for the same reason, adding goods to an already created process does not start the procedure
3. setting up the product table Fill in with the default value = not suitable, since it only works for products manually added to the process in the table
4. setting up the product table Immediately save the product, when adding a line with the fields filled in by default , I hoped it might start the procedure = did not work
5. complete crutch, when you click on the procedure in process 1, send a comment to process 2, and in process 2, launch the warehouse assignment procedure when adding a comment, but process 2 is not a subprocess for Process 1 (they are not connected by anything) - therefore, you can’t send comments can
What am I missing, what other options are there? Is there some setting that triggers procedures when products are added to an existing process?
24.09.2021, 18:57

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I suspect that you are passing goods to the process by condition, respectively:
1) Set up:
- create an additional field in order to specify the warehouse ID in it
- put an action, where if the condition is met - then Warehouse 2, not fulfilled - Warehouse 1, or vice versa

- Copy the warehouse code from the additional field to the product warehouse, then Reserve the goods in the warehouses
2) In the product transfer action, set the settings + your conditions
This will work if your warehouses are fixed for Process 1 = Warehouse 1, for Process 2 = Warehouse 2.
If the warehouses change, then you can use the directory. And if they change in the second process, then you need to think a little more
24.09.2021, 22:38

Andrey, in my opinion, they directly described it as it is configured for me
here is the definition of the warehouse for each product in the additional field of the process product (in fact, the warehouse is the same for all - therefore, for all id 6)
here is the purpose of the warehouse and then reservation only in the selected warehouse

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
2) In the product transfer action, set the settings + your conditions

and here is the problem. In the transfer of goods action, is configured, but the action to copy the process product fields (that is, the actual destination of the warehouse) does not work for the added goods (((It turns out that the additional field of the process product assigns warehouse id 6, but when until I save this, the warehouse does not change for the added goods (
24.09.2021, 23:21

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
here is the definition of the warehouse for each product in the additional field of the process product (in fact, the warehouse is one for all - therefore, for all id 6)
here is the purpose of the warehouse, and then reservation only in the selected warehouse

No, not at all. You reserve the goods in the same process from which you transfer the goods and transfer the reserves, I showed this in the screenshots.
26.09.2021, 20:03

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
here is the definition of the warehouse for each product in the additional field of the process product (in fact, the warehouse is one for all - therefore, for all id 6)
here is the purpose of the warehouse, and then reservation only in the selected warehouse

No, not at all. You reserve the goods in the same process from which you transfer the goods and transfer the reserves, I showed this in the screenshots.

It is impossible to change the warehouse for goods in the first process, and with the above actions I will overwrite the warehouse with them
27.09.2021, 10:09

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
It is impossible to change the warehouse for goods in the first process, and with the above actions I will overwrite the warehouse with them

You will put a warehouse that fits the conditions, and if it doesn’t fit, then write another
27.09.2021, 10:32

Andrey, thanks for the idea, I can’t fully use your settings, since from process 1 to process 2 you need to transfer not only reserved positions, but all selected ones (there may be more of them than stock). But in your version, the correct warehouse of the goods goes into process 2, and I can reserve it already in process 2 with a frequency. Thank you, I'm closing the issue.
01.10.2021, 10:07

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

I just wrote you an example, and transferring reserves is additional, even if not all are reserved, it will simply transfer reserves, and transfer only reserved ones - this is how it is configured in my case, but according to your conditions, so you can use it here. Well, what happened)
01.10.2021, 13:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment